my custom DDR 125 mini

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodytod

Reaction score
hi there guys...

as mentioned in pitmasters thread about his new custom build i also did the same thing using DDR parts.. so here is some pics of my build..

it is using

DDR strengthened frame
DDR A style swingarm
DDR rear brake system
DDR red alloy bash plate
DDR Red al cnc shifter
DDR red alloy two piece hangers

parts on the way are:
DDR usd forks
DDR cnc billet 1/4 throttle
new rear 12" rim and new chunky tyre
DDR red alloy engine dress kit

here are some pics

bare frame and swingarm
mattspics010do2.jpg

up the swing arm shot
mattspics013xi4.jpg

nearly all together now
imgp1628rj8.jpg

bike 99% complete (rear brakes missing)
mybikemegm6.png

let me know what u all think

goodytod

Last edited:
looks nice man =) id say yeh get some chunky tires and like i say to ANYONE get some bloody 10's hahah smaller the better =D

the only other thing i could say is maybe a graphics kit for her?? or has it got a lil one on it?? yeh get something bright to show it off ;)

graphics kit is getting sorted atm mate.. im getting a custom design of my company im starting up.. so it will be mint... i will post pics once i get it all on.. so that is the reason i havent really bothered about stickers as yet

shoulda have my USD forks for it today... cannot wait...

just the question is should i get the black ones or the gold ones...?? probably the black as im theming my bike to blak and red

well here is an update.. i got my DDR triple tree and USD forks today.. all installed now

here are some update pics

before the new setup
imgp1634sq8.jpg

the new set up ready and waiting
imgp1636pe4.jpg

on the bike
imgp1637hl4.jpg

i will have updated pics again tomoro.. when i have it all back together.

also can anyone let me know if the usd forks make the front higher.. how do i lower it down and adjust the forks.. they are really stiff

to raise and lower the front end dude you just change the position of the fork in the clamp. if they are stiff they might free up after some riding, but other than that change the springs or try sum lighter weight oil in the shocks... Oh and i would watch those bars too bro, they bend hella easy, if you can get your hands on some pro tapers... I know cos i have a DDR 125 as well... I have rebuilt it from scratch and have replaced everything except for the rims and engine...

Sorry to tell ya mate but you did ask to let you know what we think. I think it is a pos. no offence but it is just a china bike that some one (dead dog racing) has stuck their name on, and not a good one at that.
Thats not to say that it wont be good when your finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the feedback pegleg.. that makes it a challenge for me to get u impressed with the finshed product then.. like i said when i first bough the thing it was a bit of just a basher.. but now im slowly wanting to get more into the jumping scene im slowly building it up to be stronger.. so im hoping oce i got everything done on it, it will impress you.

i don't like DDR parts they are low quaility & EVERY frame i ever got of them was crooked...

screw impressing people dude, just ride it... You get no love from people on here if anything is from china... I have had mine for 2 years now and i have had less problems than almost anyone who has had any pitpro's, thumpstars, orions... And trust me i ride mine hard... If you got the heart and the hands to make it work then i say be proud of wat you've put together and just have some fuking fun. More money never equals more fun

yeha man trust me when i say i ride this tihng srather hard.. my mates think im crazy.. i refuse to wear protection gear bcoz it is unfortable and i dont have fear.. + with a mate owning DDR i get awesome deals on everything. so im not too worried what people think... the bike will be personalised to my liking once i am done i think

thanks for the kind words mickalomaniac

no worries bro, just dont let ppl who think you need the best of everything to have a good ride get you down... where abouts you ride in bris?

i got two mates that own property on the southside of brisbane mate..

one with 100 acres of flat land and bush tracks and the other with about 2 acres of dedicated motocross tracks for all size bikes.. so im pretty set with riding locations.. + i live on about an 1 acres of land aswell

by not wearing gear dose not make you crazy... it just makes you a dope! who should concider what may happen if he/her had come off and hurt them self, not only could you be seriously injured but you could also get killed! so think about it... what would you rather? death or being uncomfortable? your call

shit im glad i wear my gear u never know when ull find a new jump lol

Latest posts

Back