My dhz crf70 style

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winky34

Reaction score
dhz%20crf70%20style

dhz%20crf70%20style

dhz%20crf70%20style

dhz%20crf70%20style

dhz%20crf70%20style

nice bike! i like sum of the tricky looking bits and pices on the motor!

wood i be able to get them side covers on the motor to suit my atomik 150cc? thay look heaps better than stock!

ohh i just lookt at ya race bike and thats SWEEEEET!
im new to these bikes can you help me by telling me were to get good parts all im finding is crap..

Bike looks alright mate :)

but if you want my serious opinion the painted swing arm doesn't look the best
and the red cylinder
and also we all love rockstar but id have somthing not so big in the mx world because your not sponserd by rockstar and really it seems a bit try hardish but thats enough of my bullcrap

it's all about you likeing your bike and enjoying it don't feel down from my opinion
because hey my opinion is always going to be different to every one else your opinion might be I'm a sad low life but that's only yours lol

and good luck with future mods
have fun with your bike :)

I do really like these bikes..

Did you swap your forks over AND put them on ur other bike?

and the red cylinder
and also we all love rockstar but id have somthing not so big in the mx world because your not sponserd by rockstar and really it seems a bit try hardish but thats enough of my bullcrap

it's all about you likeing your bike and enjoying it don't feel down from my opinion
because hey my opinion is always going to be different to every one else your opinion might be I'm a sad low life but that's only yours lol

and good luck with future mods
have fun with your bike :)

haha yeah mate all opinions are welcome, i want to get a silver swing arm on it and a duel exhaust system later haha ;)

and the red cylinder

Wow, that's pretty harsh. Just because someone has rockstar stickers or a rockstar sticker kit on their bike, doesn't mean they are trying to look like they are sponsored.. I put a LKI sticker on my LXR, does that mean I want to be sponsored.. It's just showing he likes the product, like everyone else that has a sticker on their bike.

Also, the painted swingarms come stock.

Wow, that's pretty harsh. Just because someone has rockstar stickers or a rockstar sticker kit on their bike, doesn't mean they are trying to look like they are sponsored.. I put a LKI sticker on my LXR, does that mean I want to be sponsored.. It's just showing he likes the product, like everyone else that has a sticker on their bike.

Also, the painted swingarms come stock.

yeah cheers mate, everyone has sticker kits of some type on there bike just to dress up the bike, the bikes would look kinda boring/plain with out stickers/kits :)

I got to admit the red on the other engine looks shiner he he. Are they different paint or photos just playing tricks?

Oh well good to see your keeping the wank factor alive :D

You should of gotten a custom kit for this bike made up the same as for your other bike and made them sort of matching! lol

I got to admit the red on the other engine looks shiner he he. Are they different paint or photos just playing tricks?

Oh well good to see your keeping the wank factor alive :D

You should of gotten a custom kit for this bike made up the same as for your other bike and made them sort of matching! lol

haha it is a different cylinder and different paint :) hahha nah this is just the cheapy to practice my riding skills on :)

i got a fast race bike but not the skills to use it all the full potential yet :) hahahaha

Latest posts

Back