My exhaust smells weird

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAWASAKI MAN

Reaction score
So last night I was racing this little crotch rocket on my klx 110, just back and forth down the street. And all of a sudden my exhaust smelled weird, and I thought it was his bike because he had said that he bought it used for 200 dollars, and was a piece of ****. So he went to his house for a little bit to work on his bike a littlle bit, while I kept on riding it around. But while it was just me riding, I still smelled somethong weird coming from my exhaust.

Please help,
Thanks

Yeah that was a really vague question man, how are we meant to know what is smells like if you're on the other side of the world?

ftr_108_smelloscope_v6.jpg

Anyway at a guess see if your pants or your plastics were melting to the exhaust.

that still dont make much sense changing the oil and filter wouldnt get rid of burning oil smell BUT ive heard of stranger things unless you had really thin oil getting past the rings
how old is the bike? was it the original oil that was in it? have you had it since new?
the more info you provide the easier it is to work out the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back