my exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyldOne

Reaction score
g'day fellas,

somtime ago i fixed up my exhaust. the muffler is hollow inside. the exhaust system came off a pitpro 110cc. i just wanted to know are mufflersa ment to be hollow inside? i'll try and get a pic to show you. i done this beacuse my bike sounded crap so i was wondering how would it go now?

img0356bw4.jpg

I would really like some help on this topic. The muffler that is circuled is hollow inside.

hollow as in nothing inside or hollow as in you can see through it?

so its just like an expantion chamber absolutlly nothing inside

Yeah thats like mine, But the only thing inside of it is a little disk with by the looks of it drilled wholes in the disc.

yep. nothying at all inside. what will my exhaust be like now? i can imagan it will be louder and deeper yeh? any affect on my bike?

if its the can and inside is completly bare then theres no point in having it stiull fitted lol
your engine needs the back pressure caused by the wxaust packing and heat proof mesh to build a power curve from the bottom to the top and with out ether ur just gonna have a real nasty sounding exaust worse than a donkey in a tiawanna show :)

Latest posts

Back