My first ever bike video(motovert)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickaninny

Reaction score
Strapped my phone onto the crossbar of the vert this arvo and went for a ride in the nature reserve behind my house.This is the first time ive been down there and found a track. Pretty crappy one but Ill try fix it as best i can. Problem is the ground is clay and floods in the wet season. Anyway I didnt realise i was recording so the riding doesnt start until aboout5mins 30 secs in.Will do proper vid tomorrow in race mode:D
YouTube - First vid new motovert

Sidney i been trying for like 3 hours to get it into a format that i can edit. i just gave up. I need to get 3gp into avi. format, I have a program that does avi. etc into 3gp but not vice versa. Youtube remixer would not work. Help?

Nah North Queensland. Expecting wet season too start any day now so no track when it does rain:(
Sorry bout first 5 mins boring shit, ride was not that great either but glad to see phone can handle it. More and better vids soon. LOL SHIT I forgot i stalled it:) all on camera too....damn

Last edited:
usually you import the files into the video editing software, edit it, then produce it into the file type you need.
but all software is different so you might have another problem

pickaninny if ya need help mate let me no

i may be able to point you in the right direction

Latest posts

Back