My first stack

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jono3079

Reaction score
Well, it couldn't last forever. I had my first stack on ANY bike today. I was on the PP 125, and I wanted to open it up and reach the top end speed. I got pretty fast and decided to start winding down as there was a corner ahead. As I was getting slower, I suddenly noticed a log going right across my path that I hadn't seen.

I panicked and slammed both brakes (stupidly on wet grass) and I went into a slide. Fortunately I missed the log, but I fell sideways into a prickle bush so now I have prickles all in me and I'm scratched up :(

Could've been much worse I spose, at least I'm not so cocky anymore and I've been woken up to the fact of being careful. PP isn't too damaged. Everything just bent and got stuffed with grass, nothing snapped fortunately. Now I can no longer be the only motorbike rider who hasn't stacked :(

edit: btw when i say bent i mean bent out of place, the actual metal didn't bend!

lol, nice man my crash happend on my push bike i broke my wrist and had to have 2 operations on it.

m0p

I did that 60 kilometres an hour on a postie bike with a bald road tire on wet grass LOL.

I had a 3 cm cut on my shin and I could see the bone. I felt it AFTER I flew through the air haha.

I can't feel some of my shin now.

My first crash was the day I got my bike and Ive had 100's since, was coming up to a corner, 4th gear pinned put on both brakes fell on my head (wasnt wearing a helmet), bent handle bars, both levers snapped and broken number plate. My worst one would probably be when I was riding 4th pinned in the dark and hit a rock, went over the bars, took a while to recover from that one!

lol jono you must be proud of your first stack i know i was even though it was 11-12 years ago

but dont stop being a cocky rider cause then you dont push yourself and stop learning
i stack on everything on every motorbike ive had some were not that bad some were really bad, when i was living in altona we had alot of pushy jumps at 40aches an i tried to do a 6foot jump on my old kx125 but because it was a pushy jump it shot me up higher then exspected i flat landed it an sideways i some how broke the rear shock linkage an buckled the rear rim plus i snapped the rear hub so the rear sprocket was hanging on to the hub by one bolt lol i think i was 16 at the time and the funny thing about it is i jumped the jump beside that jump which had a longer gap on my old gt an broke the right side of the crank off

ahhh the fun of motie riding and now being 22 i still stack here an there but like i said to me its fun you fall off and you an your mates laugh about how you did it

Sure, I can take a stack but I sure hate paying for the damage! Fuck my body, 'long as my bike's alright :p

My shoulder cost $4000 to get sorted 15 years ago (this was the gap after my private health insurance ran out, from memory the total cost was about $12,000). Stuff the bike.

are the first of many

brings back memorys

not till ya break a bone can you say stack tho lol

nar good on ya i hope ya got straight back on

i broke both scafiod bones in both wrists at same time 2 yrs back

nothing better n getting some 1 to wipe ya bum for ya :)

my worst one was at bdv i was on track to on my china and i did one of the up hill jumps and my peg just snaped off and my foot slammed thought and hit the ground didnt fall off though

if you dont crash on a mini you have to be soft =P sildin out and crashing is all the fun on the minis (when you don't kane yourself too bad of course)!

its so hard to really hurt yourself on these if your being sensibly but if ya do slide out or something its just a few scratches or a bruise maybe but all fun =D

ive had two rather big crashes one was i hit a double wrong and crashes and got the foot peg to my leg (on the side of my quad) and the other was me and a mate were holdin it round the beach doing stand up nuts and shit playing and he t-boned me 4th gear pinned and we both went flying, we did both laugh at the time haha all fun =)

Most of my stacks are more slow lie downs from spining out of a corner coming in to hot, most recent stack the cut me up was on my crf and i had a few to drink and was riding back to the car to get another and popped off the side of big jump and landed on a 6" round gravel rock with my little 10" tyres, i went arse up rolled of the bike upside down and slid across the gravel road on my back for about 5m , bike was still running picked it up brushed myself off and keep on trucking back to the car that was only about 10m away from my little crash.

Not a scratch on the the bike tho, gotta love stunt pegs they keep the nasty ground away from the bike.

sildin out and crashing is all the fun on the minis

Not if it's a china bike. Cos there's a 99% chance that you'll break something. Honda you can go all out and you'll be fine.

Not a scratch on the the bike tho, gotta love stunt pegs they keep the nasty ground away from the bike.

Haha, stunt pegs saved Peter (IAMPETEY) from what coulda been a nasty crash today. Seems to be a common idea, I might get some...

I love my stunt pegs, no worries at all when mates get on my crf, because if they crash i can be confident my bike will get back without any injuries. little bit of a pain in the arse to fit/mod the pegs but it is worth the effort.

do the pegs ever get in the way?? when i look at guys with them i always picture there foot getting caught between the road an the pegs

Not if it's a china bike. Cos there's a 99% chance that you'll break something. Honda you can go all out and you'll be fine.

yes get a real bike then.. =D haha yeh little things are pritty easy to fix tho =D

You wouldnt want to be this bloke.
skidmarks.jpg

The first and worst one I had was stuffing up the jump on the tabletop at Lonsdale and crashing to the ground with the bike on top of me. I got a face full of mud only which came inside my helmet, so no real injuries to brag about yet.

Ricky had his first bad stack on the pitty on the weekend. Slammed into a tree on a slippery track after a jump.

The worst he had was on his Yammy R1 road bike years ago. Hit by a P-plate Commodore driver. Head injuries, neck injuries, dislocated leg and lots of scrapes and bruises, and he was wearing full gear. Couldn't walk for months. That one almost killed him. :eek:

Never had any injuries on the race track either. A few slides, but nothing serious. Seems racing is safer for Ricky LOL Thats why his my fav bro, his had some big stacks but is very passionate about bike riding he'll do it til the day he dies or until his thrown in a oldies home. LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back