My first stack

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have stacked it a couple of times.. when i locked my fronts up in bull dust and the front locked into a rud... and just slid and put me over my hangers and sent my bike cartwheelin behind me and turned to see the thing land on my head... i got a bitta blood outta that one..

my worst stack would of been when i went through a windscreen on a car on a boys weekend camping... but i will save that story for another time.. unless people wanna hear about it and see the nice pics of the after math.. just let me know

Are pics kiddy safe, or grusome? LOL

ruby... i wouldnt say they are gruesome.. but there is a little blood.. it is a pic of straight after it happened, about 5 days after and when it is completely healed and scarred up.. not grueseom though...

but it happened when we were camping and i was trying to get on the boot of the bush basher and my mate (driving) hit the brakes the same time of me landing on the boot.. sending forward with momentum through the rear windscreen. so did u want me to add the pic below ?

I thought you were hinting there may be some bone visible or deep cut like a split sausage! LOL

Just feeling the huge bump on rickys leg from his crash is grouse enough.

:D

well i will post it up for people who wou dlke to look at it.. leeft an awesome battle wound...

here it is.... my back
myscarsva8za2.jpg

my worst stack was on a pushy. it was at some dirt jumps in february this year, i went forwards and kindov off to one side. i hit with my elbow on my ribs. I ruptured my spleen cos of this and spent 5 days in hospital. I had to not ride my pushy for 6 weeks afterwards. Just my 2 cents.

my worst crash was a about a year ago, it was on my old thumpstar 110, i was trying to see if i could keep it going top speed round this sandy berm (as ya do...) any way i came into the berm way way to fast and lost the front of the bike over the berm, i put my leg out to try and stop the bike from flipping ova me but the bike and all my waight crashed down onto it! i dislocated my knee, tore all the tendons, and broke the top of my tibia (shin bone) off. i didnt think it was to bad until i looked at my leg that was facing the wrong way.... oh and this was in the bush so i had to ride home like that....fun. but yay lil green happy stick for me!!! and my most recent was yesterday at JAMS i hit some woops im 4th pinned and ate it hard into the face of a jump....ah bent hangers broken plastics gotta luv it

yay a red cast!! V V V V
Picture051.jpg

haha, that painting on the wall is at a holiday house I stay at. Also, sounds painful :( That pic from the recent crash or the first one?

Well, it couldn't last forever. I had my first stack on ANY bike today. I was on the PP 125, and I wanted to open it up and reach the top end speed. I got pretty fast and decided to start winding down as there was a corner ahead. As I was getting slower, I suddenly noticed a log going right across my path that I hadn't seen.

I panicked and slammed both brakes (stupidly on wet grass) and I went into a slide. Fortunately I missed the log, but I fell sideways into a prickle bush so now I have prickles all in me and I'm scratched up :(

Could've been much worse I spose, at least I'm not so cocky anymore and I've been woken up to the fact of being careful. PP isn't too damaged. Everything just bent and got stuffed with grass, nothing snapped fortunately. Now I can no longer be the only motorbike rider who hasn't stacked :(

edit: btw when i say bent i mean bent out of place, the actual metal didn't bend!

Without crashs motorbike skills would never improve, stacking is all part of the sport, just remember to get up and go for gold.

Well it's a part of dirt riding i guess but out on the road doing most of your speed in triple digits a crash is not really a part of it.

Stuff the bike LOL..
As long as im all good then i worry bout the bike..
My 1st stack i was going top speed on my 70 come round a bend and there was a big creek there so i couldnt do much but try go even faster to clear it and i didnt even get air i just fell the bike on top ov me got up feel straght back down then i realised i couldnt walk my hip was stuffed didnt break it but very close the doctor said it was close but it is bruzed and will stay like that for weeks so couldnt walk work nothing... my scnd i fractured me wrist

I did that 60 kilometres an hour on a postie bike with a bald road tire on wet grass LOL.

I had a 3 cm cut on my shin and I could see the bone. I felt it AFTER I flew through the air haha.

I can't feel some of my shin now.

mate my first crash was 5 times worse!!!

i had 19stiches and was 15cm down to the bone!!!

mate my first crash was 5 times worse!!!

i had 19stiches and was 15cm down to the bone!!!

you know its not hard to get a cut all the way to the bone on your shinds... there is only about 1cm odf skin tops... so yer it was a long cut but not very deep

well rember wen it was cool to mount a wiper snipper motor on a 16 intch bmx well i kinda rember it. i went down the yatla servics road doing 50kms and got the speed wobles i went straite ova the bars took skin of my back ass elbo hip and got a crap load of stitchers in my knee

i came up short jumping my ramp and went ova the bars

Latest posts

Back