my girls bike :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shann

Reaction score
this is my first thread on anything its not exactly a build just yet just putting it out there
ages ago i got a china pitty for 70 bucks lol bargain price so now im going to build it up :thumbup:

it come with drum brakes but changed that over to disks to realise that the frame it come with was cracked and the swinga was rubbish as so ive already done the switch for a 07 genuine thumpstar frame and swinga, also bought a kenda tyre and rim off ebay ages back...
ive also decided to bring my old 110 3 valve engine from out of the covers and tried to diagnose the problem with it sounds like a bad stator/magneto.

i went on ebay today and bought a new electrics kit for it (includes cdi coil rev box all that stuff) kick start lever, gear lever, bash plate, muffler and joker throttle body.

praying that the 110 motor isnt completly stuffed :)
pics will be posted when the parts come and i pull the bike out of its hidey hole lol

well after a stuff around with photobucket it confirms that there will be no pictures sorry because they are the whole point lol but yeah..
got the flywheel bolt off with some help with a mechanics rattle gun got it home and used the puller and it worked a treat then i seen that the stator plate had one of the coils of copper wire had snapped off the mount (i was pretty happy it was this when i found out) but now i have the problem of the 2 counter sunk bolts i had all the decent screwdrivers out and the thing wont budge so ive researched on this how to do it the easy way and started to drill it out to just the right size the slip it off then unscrew the rest of the bolt with some vice grips

the wiring diagram they gave me doesnt match half the colours the kit came with so that will be a struggle lol ill leave that to old mate haha

got the computer im used to back off the I.T guy and got my pics uploaded so here they are

this is my missus' bike its going into
P5051055.jpg

the 110 3valve
P5051057.jpg

and the new bits that have come
P5051060.jpg

yeah thats what one of my older friends reckons i will defantly change it when i get a nice amount of cash
i appreciate any input from anyone else to

got the broken stator off to find a very healthy looking engine on the inside
put the new stator plate on and now i need 2 little screws because i stuffed both of them :( haha
will get the wiring done and probably tune it on the milk crate lol. hopefully all goes well and should have a new front end for it pretty soon mainly waiting on a set of cheaps to pop up on ebay, i hate the forks that it has on there now and the rim is stuffed and so is the tyre so yeah.

Latest posts

Back