my holidays

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananas

Reaction score
hi im orionproseries06 from a while ago, i haven't been on miniriders for a bit andi forgot my password, so i got a new one.

so as some of yu might know, i got a 1999 suzuki RM80 in may last year. I went to a mx coaching course, and fell off about 2.5 hrs into it. I broke my collarbone pretty badly. So ive got back to riding mx, and a couple of trailrides, and i decide to do a mx coaching clinic at the start of these past school holidays. We were doing great untill, you guessed it, i crashed. it was at stanmore mx (for those of you who know it) i was blasting down a hill, 5th gear pinned (or so im told) the rear end gets out of shape and too much front brake, and over the bars i go. the next thing i know im in a hospital.they were pushing me to a bed in the mater. I woke up not remembering anything, only the last moment of the night beforehand. I had crashed really badle . broke my collarbone ( which wasnt too bad) but then dad told me that i had hit my head hard, and got concussion. Also they told me that i had Post Traumatic Amnesia so basically i couldn't recall the crash. but i can rmember before it and about 6 hours after it. so i spent 3 days in hospital. all doctors and nurses coming in every few hours to check up on me. but it wasn't all that bad; i got to watch nickelodian! which we dont have at home!lol but mum was not happy as she was never happy about me riding motorbikes, so yeah.

3 days later im out and i have the rest of the holidays to do NOTHING! i never like to sit still at holidays. they are the time we get to ride our bikes and go out all the time! but yeah. so my collarbone has healed pretty quick, its been 4 weeks now and ive been riding my pushy for about a week, so im good, but no jumps on it.
now mum and dad have laid it down saying that mx is now out of the question (occasionally maybe) but now trail rides are it. i might still be able to convince them to let my ride at fort lytton :) maybe so that was my holidays .
so now i get to get a new helmet yay!

Latest posts

Back