my house

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmx4life

Reaction score
any one wanna ride in warrnambool victoria?? i got a 6foot ramp, set at any distance ya want and a dirt double thats bout 15ft

hit me up if ya wanna ride

come on guys, anyone i need some one to ride with, some one who can comfortably jump a gap of 25ft at the minimum, cos im sick havin to jump 15ft over the ramp with a mate who has a stock crf50,
i like to jump 30ft but can take it into 25 if anyone wants? and the dirt double is bout 15ft as i first said,

anyone???

shattered, theres bugger all mini bike riders in warrnambool that i no of, and none of the ones i no will jump any further then 15ft with the ramp pushed right up, and none of em will hit the dirt double cos its not a table top. its sucks big time

Id Definently be Keen...Sucks you live in Vic hey haha!!!

Dont know why ANYONE hasnt been Keen either?!

yer it sucks, got a ramp and dirt double, and no one wants to hit em, grrr, hahah, dont think anyone else actually rides 50's here apart from the couple of guys that i no of. which really does suck.

anyone?? haha ill have a look for a pic of the ramp and that, i think i have one from the first time i hit it, ill check.

here's a pic the weekend after it was all built, one of the first times i hit it, had it out to 35ft so far, so will put it anywhere for wat ever someones comfy with if anyone wants to hit it. haha.

Attachments

• 1st session.jpg
    1st session.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 75
Nice ramp dude,
Id come hit it if u wernt so far away
Gl with findin ppl
Dan.

wow dont care mate, its my first ramp who cares, at least i can have fun on it.

and not sure where berwick even is dude. cant help ya there sorry, try google maps it.

Latest posts

Back