My K-LXR build.....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cut that starter boss off and make a rear facing manifold !! mmmmmmmmm best bike going

yeah trick as fark, where's a video of this in action ?????

One of the nicest min's I have seen. Wouldn't have much change from 10k I would think.

yeah i reacon a bit more the 10k...
engine would be around 4-5k id say... you agree woggy?
then yeah forks, 2k US...
lxr, 3400
then theres shit load more... just the main parts make up around 10k...

I'm not convinced that bikes like this get ridden... :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I built it to be ridden!!!!

I took the bike to a semi-local full size MX track for practice yesterday and beat the snot out of it. The bike go's just as good as it looks!

I'd ride it a lot more but the local MX track closed last year and never reopened. Last year I was there almost every weekend with the bike.

Just a little update on the bike that never gets ridden...:)

I took it to round 3 of the Masters of Mini series in the USA and let a friend ride it in the 35+ class.(I hurt my back and can't ride for a few months) The track is a big outdoor style track with lots of elevation changes and huge jumps......a perfect track for the K-LXR.

my friend gets the holeshot, leads every lap, and takes the win on a bike he had never ridden before!!!

Just a little update on the bike that never gets ridden...:)

I took it to round 3 of the Masters of Mini series in the USA and let a friend ride it in the 35+ class.(I hurt my back and can't ride for a few months) The track is a big outdoor style track with lots of elevation changes and huge jumps......a perfect track for the K-LXR.

my friend gets the holeshot, leads every lap, and takes the win on a bike he had never ridden before!!!

Got any pics or footage?

Got any pics or footage?

I'm working on getting the holeshot picture from the series photographer. I spyed the proofs at the track. Soooo SICK! My buddy is riding straight at the camera man with a fist full of throttle in one hand and giving the thumbs up with the other while smoking the competition to the first turn! PRICELESS!

Videos should be posted on Planetminis in a few days if anyone has some?

BTW my friend races a 10" CRF70 in the 88cc class he isn't even used to riding a midsize!

Last edited:
I'm working on getting the holeshot picture from the series photographer. I spyed the proofs at the track. Soooo SICK! My buddy is riding straight at the camera man with a fist full of throttle in one hand and giving the thumbs up with the other while smoking the competition to the first turn! PRICELESS!

Videos should be posted on Planetminis in a few days if anyone has some?

BTW my friend races a 10" CRF70 in the 88cc class he isn't even used to riding a midsize!

Nice man, be sure to link the vids here if the pop up on PM :beerchug:

http: //mattfrancisphotos.zenfolio.com/ p204146767

^^^^Copy and paste this link^^^^

Remove the spaces between http: // and between / P204146767 and it will put you in the correct album. Go to page 14, my bike is in the second row from the top, pictures 2-5! No holeshot photo posted though :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back