My mate Travis's nitro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Gday my fellow miniriders, something a little differant with this video;) . I went over my mate Travis's place the other day and he showed me his new nitro burning rc car. He bought it from super cheep auto for $400:00:eek: and boy does it go hard. check it out on my youtube account. YouTube - Travis's nitro burning rc car I hope you enjoy it.

cheers Jono.:D

ahh yes i seen them nitro ruslers advertised down here... but i think you could get them cheaper for $400 if you bought it off ebay! (wouldnt come rtr though)... tires dont seem to last on rwd rc cars (my brushless mini baja chews threw them).... that little box is refered to a roto start! lol as it is roto start (not really known as electric start)

Last edited:
that is AWESOME, i wish i had of seen this b4 christmas,lol,jkz.
pretty cool.
but i dont really have the money to waste on a rc car :(
when im older i will tho :)

I have been in the RC world for a good 6 years and all i have to say is they are expensive.

Everyone says these minis are expensive but to me they are cheap considering i spend $2000 setting up my nitro rc buggies for racing.

Tell your mate to lean out the top end a bit and richen the bottom end as it seems to die on take of.

Other then that this is a great package to get into the rc sean.

thats pretty sweet, iv got a tamiya 1/10 scale buggy! i took it down to the bmx track today and it was clearing a 10 foot tabletop with eaz! its so much fun!!!!

I've recently got myself a HPI SAVAGE X SS and lovin it! I got mine from the US and save'd around 300 bucks on it so I was real happy!

my mate has an E-SAVAGE monster truck style its pritty awesome but the only thing wrong with it is the battery charger is f**ked

man travis is goon as. i go 2 school with him in alot of his classes well did go 2 school he has left now.

man travis is goon as. i go 2 school with him in alot of his classes well did go 2 school he has left now.
Holy crap man, are you serious?:eek: This is a small world, holy crap :eek: Travis is like my best friend, to bad he lives like 2 hours away:( He used to live not far from my place but his family went to the south side of Brisy, dam it, hehehehehe. so we dont catch up as much as I would like.:(

yea in class we alwayz talk about motorbikes and he alwayz has a story bout u lol/

i have one of thoese lol they just dont brake srsy i full on thrashed it on a bmx track and it lives! lol power to the rc!!

Latest posts

Back