MY MINI PITBIKE REAR WHEEL IS JAMMED! HELP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K500KY

Reaction score
HI ALL,
im new to this forum i have a mini pit/dirtbike and my rear wheel is jammed. someone told me its of engine seizure. COULD SOMEONE please tell me what is wrong withit i was thinking of taking the engine apart and puting oil or WD-40 all over it, is there any eazy option.

thanks

If you motor is siezed its goona take alot more than WD40 to fix it mate........ I would suggest looking on EBAY for a new motor. They can be picked up pretty cheap ..............What country and state are you from ?

These bikes can have problems with the rear brake seizing so i would check that first. what happens when you push the kick starter down when the rear wheel is off the ground? does the wheel move? are you sure you have found neutral in the gearbox? sometimes it is hard to select, especially when the bike is not running.

These bikes can have problems with the rear brake seizing so i would check that first. what happens when you push the kick starter down when the rear wheel is off the ground? does the wheel move? are you sure you have found neutral in the gearbox? sometimes it is hard to select, especially when the bike is not running.

thanks for the quik reply, the bike is a auto it dosent have gears its a mini pitbike not a KTM. I will check this tomorow afternoon and then let you guys now. thanks

If you motor is siezed its goona take alot more than WD40 to fix it mate........ I would suggest looking on EBAY for a new motor. They can be picked up pretty cheap ..............What country and state are you from ?

im in UK an Milton Keynes.

If it is an auto then it is not the engine that is seized. it would most likely be the centrifugal clutch is bound up and locked on if it has no shoes left. does the big metal dish spin over the clutch inside the front sprocket? its that or the rear end because with an auto if the engine is seized the bike will still roll.

If it is an auto then it is not the engine that is seized. it would most likely be the centrifugal clutch is bound up and locked on if it has no shoes left. does the big metal dish spin over the clutch inside the front sprocket? its that or the rear end because with an auto if the engine is seized the bike will still roll.

hi,,,

thanks again for the post.
were will i find the shoes or the centrifugal cluth...

thnks

to be honest mate i have no idea what bike you have as you have not told us. all i can say is a picture says a 1000 words. take a photo of the left hand side of the bike and another closer to the front of the chain.

Thanks fr that, i undersrand and will put up the pics tomorow.

hi,,

i found out the problem was my engine chain had lumps of greese in it so it couldnt turn. now turning and rolling but the petrol dosent go to the spark so help.

hi,
me again.
got it running now the fuel dosen't go to the spark plug i have to dip the spark plug in fuel to start it any1 now what it can be.

Latest posts

Back