My Mini wheelie...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is sooo gay...

Why do you post crap like that?

Stuff you rob!!! i've had enough of you, i'm guna do what i should of done age's ago

yeah i banned that fag for life, i'm in charge now bah hahaha :D

Last edited:
lol wats going on isnt he the owner of miniriders and u just banned him lol

l0l why u do that to him

he will just block you for life now lol

to be honest i think you need to carm down abit...
bane me if you like but this is just stupid, yeh rito we have our fun on here and most of the time are pritty silly but this is just dumb.. banning people case you have the power, dont think you deserve mod.. who chooses this crap.,

mods are here to look up to, its a job and a responsiblity.. we look up to you, well some of us do and how can new comes even take this site half serious when they see crap like this..
pull your socks up

my 2 cents, bye bye

well all you seem to be at the moment is a loose cannon and to be honest you running the show im not real confident on it... yeh rito dont know you personally or at all but from this stunt running the show, let alone being a mod should have nothing to do with you..

we/I want this to be a respectable forum and not a joke like this.. so called mods picking off the top boys case there bored and have f**k all to do..

miniriders has been fine in my eyes with rob i think it is running the show and that in my mind is where it needs to stay and if something needs changing like "who runs the show" then he should be involed just as much as everyone else and not just banned and kicked in the guts

1: bad call on Robs part, knocking someones vid cause it dont suit your taste isnt cool in anyones books
2: Hillz you probily shouldnt have banned Rob untill after the poll went your way, democracy at work..
3: I was in line to be upgraded to moderator and have probily blown my chances with this post but i felt it needed to be said
4: I liked the vid

Settle guys, we thought we'd have some fun with you all! Hahaha...

Latest posts

Back