My motard build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
First off, i started with a atomik reign bigfoot(150cc lifan) with the 17 inch front and the 14'' rear
02092012051-1024x768.jpg

02092012053-1024x768.jpg

02092012054-1024x768.jpg

There were a couple of issues, the bolts i got for my sprocket were made for a sprocket with recesses in them as so they would sit flush
02092012055-1024x768.jpg

it was still allright to ride around when the bolts were hanging outs, but i have now drilled the sprocket holes out so they sit flush... i have to make up some spacers for the rear rim (if i tighten up the rear axle it compresses and make the bottom chain guide make it impossible to align the chain)

MODS PLANNED:
larger valves (maybe just a tb big valve kit)
hd clutch
axle sliders
30mm intake with the vm26 carb (to match the intake port)
a custom exhaust (made to be as quiet as can be without reducing performance)
pmt slicks
bark busters (full metal like what mrmotarder has)
stiffer rear shocker
EFI (if i find the money for it)

Mods that might happen (if i want to but not really planned)
road bike footpegs (reduces wear on my road boots)
different seat

Last edited:
you guys should go down to dandenong tomorrow night, i will be there and will be buying a suit and getting on the track

i am going to try and start going to dandenong again with the KTM. do people go these days?

im not really sure, last time i was there there was atleast 5 guys... im just buying a suit there and having a little fun afterwards, i would like to go to "the track" one day :)

what body shape are you? i might have a full leather suit for cheap. im 5'11'' and medium to muscly build.

i keep growing at the gym so need another one.

what body shape are you? i might have a full leather suit for cheap. im 5'11'' and medium to muscly build.

i keep growing at the gym so need another one.

im 6''3 and skinny/ gettin there :p
and when i got there danny was not, so i did not get to ride nor get a suit.... that was a waist of time.

i hate it when i get there and no one else is there. i was going to ride over. lucky i didnt and i didnt miss any home and away.

I was at dandy last night, they were on the back track and there was only 2 bikes out there, I will be out next week if the weather holds up

ill probably be out not next week.. but the one after that... (got fired ha ha)

build update: installed 280 duration 7mm lift cam ported and polished

Latest posts

Back