My Motorbike Track - CRF150RB + CR80R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchAustralia

Reaction score
My Motorbike Track Video - CRF150RB + CR80R

Check out this video:

YouTube - ‪Bloke's Weekend - CRF150RB + CR80R‬‎

This track is around my house in the Adelaide Hills.
Im on the CRF150RB and my mate Aaron is on his CR80R (bored to 85cc).
Tom has a flog of my 150 for a bit and does pretty good as that was his first ride on it ever!
Please watch the video as I need some views on it to get it rollin...
Thanks guys, hope you enjoy :)

Mitch,,

Last edited:
where bouts in adelaide hills is this i wanna go :p

woww u must have a big house :p i got a 125 motox atm getting a dhz 160 or 140 soon shotgun coming in the holidays haha wat school u go to

woww u must have a big house :p i got a 125 motox atm getting a dhz 160 or 140 soon shotgun coming in the holidays haha wat school u go to

Haha, its only 10 acres but its pretty sweet having it and still being close to adelaide and stuff.
Sounds alright :) you should really look into getting a jap bike, definately worth the extra cost!
Haha we might be able to organise something :)
I go to Westminster School, what about you?

Ahk i got to prince alfred college lol :p i know some ppl at westminster from soccer do u kno nathan konstandopolous shaemus or however u spell it or donny pollock?

im thinking about buying the klx10 thats modded to 143 in SA here for 1700 wat u think?

i go to glenunga? /joins in
and nice vid mate, looks like a load of fun there, you got any jumps
and since you think jap bikes are so great they should be able to take some mighty big jumps ;)

just a pitpro D: lol im such a loner now...
welll... i might have a dr650 and a mass harley and a billet frame mso and use to have a WR 250R 09 and wr450F in the shed but there not mine D:

umm i know the guy who owns DR PC and i ride at his farm but mainly just where ever i can, iv been to beach port and rode on the 4x4 trails there with a 250 and 450, but i dont think that was to leagle... and yea a few mates farms, what about you hristo?

yeah mainly farms and a mates place at malala got like 19000 acres of land lol so we just build tracks :p gonna go to pt gawler see what that's like

Latest posts

Back