My Motorbike Track - CRF150RB + CR80R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool vid mate, i wish i had somthing like this around my area theres not much in the "LEAGAL riding spot" department in canberra

canberra is gay!!!!

Ahk i got to prince alfred college lol :p i know some ppl at westminster from soccer do u kno nathan konstandopolous shaemus or however u spell it or donny pollock?

im thinking about buying the klx10 thats modded to 143 in SA here for 1700 wat u think?

sweet, yeah I know all of them! ahah
I play soccer too :) we won today 3-1, it was soo wet n cold, but fun :D
umm send me a link to this bike so I know what your talking about.

Hey mate - my son and I both loved the vid - looks like you guys had a great day!

Thanks heaps, it was a great weekend!

and nice vid mate, looks like a load of fun there, you got any jumps
and since you think jap bikes are so great they should be able to take some mighty big jumps

Thanks man, yeah i've got a bigger one but its not in the vid.
I am really keen on building mad jumps but we dont have the equipment, all I use it a shovel and wheelbarrow, haha
I have been to a full sized motocross track up Owen and was clearing almost all the doubles and table tops there, it was so much fun, and really scary haha
I wish I had a front loader or something :(

just a pitpro D: lol im such a loner now..

my first bike was a pitpro 140xr :) and they are ok to learn on, but get a jap next, haha
is that you in your picture by the way? cause if it is, thats sick!

haha sweet they are heapps good donnys gone to england to play! what bike do u reccomend i should get?

I saw that KLX for sale and personally I wouldnt get it cause it would be gutless, even with the bore.
you decision though

The klx won't be gutless...

That would suck getting your arse handed to you on a older bike and when it's your track.. Good video though.

haha sweet they are heapps good donnys gone to england to play! what bike do u reccomend i should get?

depends on how much you wanna spend,
if you have the money, the crf150r is an awesome bike, with loads of power and good size
thats just my opinion anyway...

That would suck getting your arse handed to you on a older bike and when it's your track.. Good video though.

What do you mean by that?

wheres the best place to get a crf150 prefer 2nd cos are expensive anywhere u kno in adelaide? Cheers

Why are you bumping a video?

You should get a foam bar pad, When you come down hard teh ycan make all the difference ,mine is the only reason I didnt break my nose a month and a half ago
But :coolthumb: vid anywayz

i think he had the right to bump it lads...he just wanted more views :)

It's a video not a for sale thread.. Suppose when he bumped it he bumped his post count too..

That's pretty pathetic bumping a video to get more views..

Good work on the bump again..

It's a video not a for sale thread.. Suppose when he bumped it he bumped his post count too..

Haha your funny mate, yeah pretty sure im not a post whore, seen as one bump gets me, wait for it, one post!
Thats really gonna help me is it
now your probably gonna abuse me just for replying to you..
you need to just help people out instead of being an old fart and telling everyone how you want things done
-_-

Latest posts

Back