My Motovert Expert with 141cc Outlaw.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
man took a while to kick it over in the 2nd vid, dont kick it 2 hard ey lol

no affence mate but i hav to agree with u... ur brother is a bad filmer but hey aleast u got some vids n i got to c how it went..... it seems to hav some go in it cause in the 1st vid wen u gav it a half decent rev (not all its guts) it seemed to lift up a bit.... money well spent!...mad_man it mite hav took a while in the 2nd vid to start but its understandable cause its a brand spanka engine...

Yeh it starts a bit easier now and i was trying to sus out the choke on the Keihin 28mm, its a bit different to the mikuni i think it was a little flooded.

oi mjc i turned my volume up it sounds heeps good.. get some more vids when its run in, can you mod the 141cc engines like rotor kit and all shit like that? if you could that would be so fast and lethal

Yeh Mad man that has an inner rotor kit, high compression piston, ported head and race cam. Compression is only 9.5 so not real high, i guess so motovert dont have a heap of warranty claims on stripped kickstart gears and cracked cases, but i can get a piston and up the compression to 12 or 13:1 which should make it a bit more nuts.

Will get some quality videos on a proper video camera as these were taken on a digital picture camera. I dunno if i would want it more powerful, I have ridden few different big bikes like crf450, yz250, rm 125 and because it feels so small it feels like it goes as hard as a crf450. The front lifts off pretty easy, went for a ride down my road before and because the wheels don't spin as much on the tarmac it just lifts up really easy.

Last edited:
also... i gotta get me one off them, fark she is very responsive and faster than mine and ur only in the run in period!!!

Haha turbo, it has been tried several times and I don't think anyone yet has got it setup to make it worthwhile.

Crazy it's much more fun that the stocker because for me at my weight 85kg the stocker just doesn't quite have enough go to satisfy me, but the rear wheel kicks out on this with ease and lifting the front wheel is a breeze. Can't wait to get it run in properly and go and ride with some 125cc at Fort Lytton or somewhere else.

Yeh its looks heeps good, thats the thing, You won't have to do many mods, Whats the suspenction like???

Correct me if i'm wrong but do thumpstars make a motor over 125cc?? or the Terra-Moto? If not witch i don't think they do.

Nah thumpstar or terra moto have never sold a motor in their bikes over 125cc, and the suspension on the Expert is pretty good, could go with some heavier oil in the forks but they do the job. Much smoother than my agb 27 forks and shock.

i had a small ride with my new outlaw motor and the gears were jumping bad and couldnt get nutural and then i kicked it over and it cought fire on the air filter im hell pissed off.

Latest posts

Back