My motovert RX's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoluver

Reaction score
Here is my motovert rx i picked up completely original and stock with 1200kms.
IMG_0297_zps8a903f1f.jpg
IMG_0295_zps0bb20303.jpg

And as it is now
1_zpsxva6uxym.jpg
2_zpsaak0ulb7.jpg

Here is another rx bitsta i just picked up cheap for a mate to clean up and re register
5_zpstujd4nus.jpg

DSC_0042_zpsl4nfvau6.jpg

And here is one of my old rx50s i brought brand new back in 2008
IMG_0495_zps0ec32712.jpg
IMG_0494_zps564f7a78.jpg

Nice dude!

I definitely want to get one of these hey, but they're still chasing good money for them unfortunately.

Yeah they are i think i paid 2.5K for my rx125 earlier this year with 6 months rego... I picked up the bitsa rx125 for 1k without rego.

Nice, i picked up my rx with 800kms for 1k fully stock and reg till feb just needed a battery and a key made up which cost me $35 from local locksmiths... Toyota style key :)

Nice, i picked up my rx with 800kms for 1k fully stock and reg till feb just needed a battery and a key made up which cost me $35 from local locksmiths... Toyota style key :)

Yeah nice mate thats a good score! they must hold their value a bit more up here.

It even had the stock sound restrictor in the muffler looked like a salt and pepper shaker hahaha, the owner was a chick, rode it lost the key sat for a year then sold i got it in a combo deal with a jetski a friend bought off her

im looking at getting a motovert RX when I can.. I know this is digging up an old thread .. im also in Newcastle.. are any of these bikes still going?

Latest posts

Back