My MSO 140 SR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaleb20

Reaction score
Had my 140 SR for about a month now and what can i say its brilliant cant really fault it at all..

chain has stretched slightly but thats excpected from a new chain and sticker kit came off (mainly because my front wheel washed out an i ripped the stickers so off they came) so definitly in the market for a new sticker kit if anyone knows of anywhere that selld some decent klx110 sticker kits..

just thought id let everyone know how it is would definitly recomend you get one and the service from MSO is top notch Ken and Linda are extremely helpful and friendly..

Anyone else out there with a 140SR letme know and trouble youve had or mods youve done i think its time mine gets a bit of an upgrade..

Got me SR, goes well. didnt have much of a ride tho, ive got a pinched nerve in my shoulder. it is way better than my 140S. that was a good bike to learn on tho.

yer you got a new bike ......you should hit up yatta trails man theres some sick ass jumps in there

bit more feed back on the old gurl. shes been running sweet as not a problem at all except i seem to be goin through rear tires quite a bit but my mates seem to rekon it would havin somethin to do with me just lockin on that front brake on in 3rd and just lettin that wheel spin on his driveway funny that really (also made me clean off the black marks) but hey what can you do but all you kids out there with some spare coin should by one asap and sell me your single cab 4WD hilux cheap... (prefferably Turbo Diesel)

Latest posts

Back