My MSO 140S Project..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyD

Reaction score
I will be upgrading and replacing parts as I go, just thought I would Have 1 thread for it all..

When I picked up the bike it looked like this..

mybike.jpg

After getting it home, I had to add my own style to it. It now looks like this..

P1010097.jpg

Tonight I ordered some tyres and rims!!!!!

heard they are alright on another forum in the UK..

Mytyres.jpg

yeah, i did, going to cut the rear as well..

nice bike mate. i have one too. really love it. mso are a good bike. shame they shut

thanks guys,

I will be pushing the front forks down more, they have about 2 inches of tube hanging over the triple tree plates (dunno what they are called).

So with the 12 going on the front instead of the 14 it SHOULD be the same hight.. hopefully..

Also got some numbers and stickers that I have recently put on.. no pics of it as yet.

Higher front end = Better higher speed control
Lower front end = Better/faster turn in
you have to get the balance right

The thing that holds the forks is called the "Tripple Trees"

Last edited:
thanks for that, I just thought, it seems to be sitting low now so i need to raise it up because of the smaller wheel going on the front..

yeah, triple trees, I thought it was something like that haha

hope you get those tyres before the 15th .
i really wanna check em out .
what brand are they?

CST

heard on a UK forum that a couple of their front runners use them? so will just have to see if they are any good..

I paid 90 bucks for express post for them rims and tyres so im going to be pissed if they dont come in time, it will be a mad rush to get it done, I have work until 4 on friday, so I will be coming home and packing the ute up to go out there...

ok TyD best of luck with everything hope it all comes together for you

yeah same here.. I it doesn't then I tried.. haha,

I might come unstuck as it will be my first time on the tarmac on any pit bike and first time out of second gear on my mso. Should be sweet..

nah man..

just chinese **** I think..

PMT tyres for motards are 300 a set.

hope they work ok then
should see some nice slides anyway

the dude sent the tyres and rims today.. should be here soon, ordering carby tomorrow, I thought DHZ opened today :eek: got my ride there and back! lol..

Holy sh!t...

The dude at JR Just Ride, sent the tyres yesterday arvo.. I woke up to find them at my door! Thumps up for JR.. Someone I will deal with in the future.. Carby is ordered, paying for that today, express post, should be here soon as..

ok, went to mount the front wheel and... Spacer is too long on one side and the original bolts won't fit..

then I go to line up the back and.. spacers fit good, but the bolts won't fit, and the tyre is rubbing on the swinga.. up top where the plate is to mount the shock.. ffs!!! i hate this!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back