My MSO 140S Project..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^so many times have i stuffed up for not applying that logic Mr Wise Thump

if you dont want to stuff your dirt spacers by cutting them . get a stack of flat washers with the same internal diameter.
and record where and what size spacer fits where?

it has pissed me off enough for now, I'm going to put the dirt tyres back on and just ride dirt for a while..

ha ha ha Tyd
hope you dont ride like you work on ya bike ! so soft
give it to me , for 100 bucks id have em on. he he he
dirt is for potatoes
*****y for racing.
comon you get the wheels in .

I live in Banyo dude.. pretty far away..

I will see how I go.. its a pain dude, a real pain. and no, I don't ride soft ahaha

FN SWEET can it withstand the onslaught of nocrf !
tyd maybe bring the bike to the event early ish for help then?
unless theres something missing???

can't really get there early, I got work and so has my dad...

well just get there with your stuff and im sure we could sort it out
its easy as .bring everything you have !

Finally got around to dropping my bike off to get the kick start gears.. I went to Small Wheel Deals, they gave me a good cheap quote, and they are awesome people..

I will tell you how it goes when I get it back, they are going to tune my carb for me cause I'm running the 26mm oko with only a 140, they know there shit, I would recommend them to anyone in the Brisbane area... Cheaper than DHZ and I have been there before to get stuff and they gave me the right thing, unlike I can say about DHZ..

Whenever I get another day off work I will going to Brisbane Motorcycle Tyres to order TT92's... Sick of seeing the bike sitting in the shed not doing anything..

Awesome man, got any pics of the bike with the slicks? Good to hear small wheel deals is good, they're over at lawnton yeh?

Awesome man, got any pics of the bike with the slicks? Good to hear small wheel deals is good, they're over at lawnton yeh?

Yeah they are at lawton, if you turn into the street where the Amart all sports and bob jaine are you will see them not to far down there... They are good blokes like I said.

I don't have pics because I need spacers still, and my TT92's..

UPDATE:

Just ordered white barkbusters and white crf50 plastics.. They white plastics will be chopped :D

Nah bro, gave up, would of cost too much to get everything going...

Nah bro, gave up, would of cost too much to get everything going...

Ah, snap... Was hoping for some more inspiration, I've got a heap of parts on order and I'm monitoring the Nitrous 160's (they're going for $900 at the mo!) :)

Latest posts

Back