My new 125cc Prox Atomik

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSO Elite

Reaction score
Guys i have recentyl purchased my new bike a Atomik 125cc Prox goes really well.Very impressed with its quality.

Damo

Attachments

• Prox 125cc Atomik.zip
    58.9 KB · Views: 89
hey!
we've got the same bike! exact colour as well..! arhh well.. lol, what are your plans to do with the bike? e.g upgrades? what style of riding are ya doing, and how much did you get her for?

i just changed my oil after the first tank of gas, and i'm putting on a new unifliter today...

yeh it would b ok to put a tank thru it b4 changin the oil coz wen u get a new bike all u want to do is ride......i no this from experience lol... anyway after the 1st tank of fuel u should change ur oil (motul?) and prob the airfilter (unifilter around $25?) then go for another ride....but wen u notice ur chain startin to stretch alot change it (420 rk racing chain?) coz the cheap chain that comes with most bikes off ebay just keep stretchin n stretchin till they snap n coz damage to ur bike

Hey guys thanks for the advice.Janjuc i have changed the transportation oil already.Im putting on a 37 tooth sprocket as first and 2nd gear are to close to each other to get better top end speed.I also have invested in a RK Takasago Chain (Gold) and thats about it i think.Apart from that the bike looks and goes good hey?

Damo

hey atomik perth i was just wondering where u are getting ur 37 tooth sprocket cause i havnt been able to find one for my prox because the hole in center is alot bigger than the average pitbikes.

hey atomik perth thanks for the link man ill email the guy and see what he can do for me

Hey Jazle i just PM with the details man.How does your bike go are they good as i havent riden mine yet only just got it? Have you done anything else to it?

Damo

yea the bike goes heaps good the first n secong gear are a little to small so that why i wanted a 37 tooth sprocket.
um ive only got a uni filter on it which is way better than the stock one and also get a good spark plug for it as mine craped out got a NGK CR7HSA it runs way better with this spark plug and im also going to get a better chain as the one ive got now has streched a bit.
and i will prob do some other mods soon but i duno what to do lol mybe port and polish

keep checking your back axel. i bent the shit out of mine (AX) so it made it really easy for the chain to jump off. high tensile axel is only like $5 from any bolt place

well i went to a bolt place to buy it. so u may be looking at abit more $$$ from a moty shop

the oil in the bikes are ideal for running in, as they are full mineral, many people only change the oil because they have been told another story i.e the bikes come with vegetable oil so forth... but in actual fact, it is usualy mineral oil which mightnt be the best grade oil, but after all you are buying chinese quality

^^^^^

u just love copying my posts?

Is this the same bike as the orion agb29? If so got any more info on it? Mainly what engine is in it? Im in the states and thinking of getting one. There arent very many if any at all here in the states. I like the look of th ebike though. Any complaints?

Just sold mine and bought a MSO Elite pro 138cc fully sic bike man.

Definately goes quicker for sure.Not only that big it doesnt compare to the Atomik two totally different class bikes.

Latest posts

Back