My New 140cc Nitrous

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxb_125

Reaction score
Yer No more Mxb people/ still got it but not gunna use problems are over..
here is my 140cc nitrous that came today..
STA74359.jpg

P07-12-07_1924.jpg

P07-12-07_19231.jpg

STA74365.jpg

GET off ya bike and clean up ya yard and mow that grass well weeds hehehe

oh btw bike looks good

clean the back yard/ lol my back yard ahs been like that for 1 month now, from fixing up the mxb tools everywhere..;)

oh yer i have to thank Franky alot for helping me choose this/ he let me ride his nitrous/nitrodong and i loved it..

its good to see china bikes getting better and better. soon they will be up with the standards of jap bikes and then another country will come in and take chinas place as being the shitty quality etc etc.

yer i just gotta run it in, and then push the limits on thsi bike and see what i can do, n then start getting into track riding n back into wheeleis ;)

i must say it is a very nice looking bike

should have sum fun on it mate lol

yer ive had plenty of fun on it already n thats at 1/2 throttle , man i love this bike cant wait to see its full potenitial

make sure to give it short bursts of full throttle man.
my dhz would kane that

honestly when i rode it yesterday it was insaine, lifting threw out every gear at 1/2 throttle was fun, esspicaly now that i can wheelie threw 2nd-3rd-4th now "NO" problems, im as happy as ever and its better then my mxb,

No ones elses comments really matter to me, because i know what this bike is capable, well not yet anyway but so far so very good

edzy : my dhz would kane that[/QUOTE said:
u are a fool mate its basicly the same bike mate and "NO" your DHZ wouldnt kane this at all

u are a fool mate its basicly the same bike mate and "NO" your DHZ wouldnt kane this at all

my dhz would kane that

H-Bomb
IRK
oil slinger
Race CDI

i would destroy your bike aswell motoxxx

Latest posts

Back