My New 140cc Nitrous

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh mate its not the bike its the rider how old are u 11

and my dhz got a oil slinger,irk,h-bomb the irk's come with there own cdi so u dont have a RACE cdi its the one thats comes with it

i recon the bike looks good as have fun with it man, and i bet the lad sayin his dhz would flog it hasnt even riden 140 nitrous befor lol .

i lol in all your FaCEs !

my dhz will beat you all
you dont know what im packin

my dhz will beat you all
you dont know what im packin

all your packing is nuggets in ya undies go get a nappy on , you arnt old enuff to wear undiess yet

Last edited:
if he thinks he can beat me, then he will race me, if not he can just keep bluffing

the only thing he is packen is shit that gamin looser

hahah and as if u would even say that (my dhz will beat you all
you dont know what im packin) < lamest rider eVeR @!

Oh boy do i want to rip on a few people in here, MXB i'll see you at the track :p, some legandary bike you have there :D

all you kids need to know is that i will beat you all on my pissy little 125
have fun with my dust he he he he he

p.s have fun with your pitpro ough i mean atomik nitros /dhz 140 or somthin.

seems like you now have a competetor franky,? or dont you race.?

yeah nice bike u have there kris

we shud got for a burn one day..

i like it but the front wheel guard looks to small looks like it will splash the oil cooler n carbie, and edzy, u boasting like a 2 year old just adds to the lack of respect you already don't have, just shut up! need to pump the back tyre its flat when u pop up, fatty hahahajkn
nice though

yeah, i was thinking the fork legs look pretty long but the wheel would hit the gaurd

this is the nitrous now recent piktures - taken more of thrashing/ still runing strong.

wetwetwet007jped.jpg

skating.jpg

rollingburnoutjepg.jpg

Last edited:
haha yeh not fun though, having to clean the bike, i sort gave it a go, cleaned half of it, then gave up. itll all just cme off when i ride on dry again, i hope:D

Latest posts

Back