My new 2010 GPX125 race engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your carb is out of tune and why did you upload a vid off your seat >?? didnt you watch the vid first and think nam i only shot the seat
"bumps head"

this bike has some go in it and well easy match a 140cc and 150cc

no its ok mv im just saying , lol you got a new motor to show , so why not show it , it does sound good tho bud , better jet that carb me thinks

Yeah I'll check the jetts I might do a video of me riding it next week. It does make those noises when it's starts up even tho I warmed it up.

Yeah karlos it has alot of power it's so easy to lose the backend around corners

forget tuning the carb!! there's no point having that awsome motor if you're not gonna put an oko flatty on it

did you put the jets in that I told you?
36 / 96 and move the neeedle clip down a notch? and did you tune the mixture?

dude if you just bought the bike to me it'd be running like a dream

Not when he has a super duper uncle remember!

but, yeah, rip is the man! That's what I heard..

Yeah I did I said before I does those noises intill you have it running for a bit or ride it, It was only running for 3 minutes

well tonight my uncle came over to put it in and...
dhz said "will bolt in to any pitbike with lfan shitlng(jialing) and ducar etc
the bolts just don't fit but my uncle as the stuff it fix that.
and my carby manfold it to fricken big:mad:
and i came with a bent bolt on the back of the engine but that got fixed

tyd the reson why i didn't get the 155z witch im pissed off about is that fx racing said i'll break it every 3 rides and so dad didn't want one
and ken from dhz said there not relierble
so fx racing want to put a full mod 140 in it
but dad talked to ken and ken said this would be better
and bolt straght on
its cheaper than the 140 was and this is better

race prep 140 for 800 vs race 125 for 580 whicth is better (from wat we've been told)

No offense dude! but they suggested a 125 because your a little tacker! just ride the crap out of it and upgrade when u need too!

mmm...I don´t think so:rolleyes:

hmm i think you would be surprised than

i raced against one of the previous model ones when i had a lifan 150 and he had me and most other through the bends but you would catch him out on the straights but still left him mid pack

Nar that vid is ok. engine is nice and those GPX125's have a nice gear ratio as well. Theres still room for a high comp piston in those suckers.

obviously you got the carb working well now.

Looks and sounds like a nice and strong engine . would be good going in a little 10"er i reckon.

Latest posts

Back