my new 50...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teapot

Reaction score
hey guys been a while since i posted, thought i'd share...

new fast50 +1 frame
new twobro +2 arm
new elka
fast50 billits
fast 50 bars
fast 50 throttle/brake
as new speed forks
fast 50 top clamp
as new stock 50 motor
new twobro tall seat/cover
mint plastics/graphics
sano dress up kit
twobro HD peg bar
fastways
speed pipe
new fast 50 chain guide
new fast 50 dipstick

blah blah

309998_10152467784105641_715834261_n.jpg555358_10152467784435641_1873798929_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.. Did you buy the bike with all the work done already..

cheers guys, no i bought a bone stock crf50 last year for the 50 motor and billets, sold all but the wheels and built this from the wheels up. motor i originally bought had a broken top mount so built an as new one

managed to get most the used parts cheap and the new parts cheap ish from old stock. paid through the nose for the speedy forks and elka though :action-smiley-035:

You've got some very nice parts there, some that are pretty hard to come by these days.. Well done..

You've got some very nice parts there, some that are pretty hard to come by these days.. Well done..

that's half of why she's taken me so long, other half was luck

cheers dude just needs riding now

are your speedforks polished? they look nice and tidy. as does the rest of the bike

are your speedforks polished? they look nice and tidy. as does the rest of the bike

yes they are, did those and the wheels at the end of last year but could do with another go where they've been sat in the spare room!

thanks dude can't wait to ride her :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back