My new baby arrived today.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickaninny

Reaction score
Woohoo---- My KTM640 and my CR250 got together a few months ago and well would'nt you know it this popped out.
IMG0030A.jpg

Had to stop off at the track on the way home(old helmet no boots etc..) to try her out.
IMG0026A.jpg

The dustbowl(track)
IMG0028A.jpg

IMG0029A.jpg

Last edited:
Awsome hows she go? Shouldve got the 08 model though.

I dunno about a name? Maybe Austin( its definately got some mojo baby). I don't like the KLX style plastics on the 08. Would have bought a pitsterproX4 but for this reason. Im picky I know.
Next prob is sticker kits. I hate the e-bay brands(dc,makita,one industries,monster etc...) so am looking at a custom kit or import fro the U.S
Leaning towards these(please feel free to comment)
Slayer kit
one30_lg.jpg

some French company???
joker_02.jpg

Flame kit
KKCRF50rdtribal.jpg

Or my favourite so far
CRF50a.jpg

If anyone can fing similar kits please let me know
BTW I only bought the bike so I can win November FOTM
(Jokes)
Cheers

Last edited:
Pretty good. Suspension is as plush as my CR and did not need any adjustment. Performance felt a little sad but i usually ride a bike with four times more power. Is it worth $3600? Will let you know in a few weeks.

Last edited:
yeah i rode a Pro a while back & was very impresst they are a good ride thats 4 sure

Good thing about 08 model though is it has a daytona japan engine, so it will last ALOT longer than the old verts, but still an awsome bike.

I know, less .cc yet more horsepower. go figure. I am gunna go with the 150cc head in a few weeks anyway.

Well after doing approx. 50 laps in the last few hours. all i can say is arm pump seems to set in alot quicker then when i ride the CR. I spose this is due to the wheel size( whole wheel got lost in some braking ruts).
Anyways I managed to keep pace with a YZF20F(white edition) for a few laps (not gaining, not losing distance) until he stacked and broke a clutch lever. (Only a C or D grade rider). Bottomed the front end out on a few overly squared off bumps but nothing a screwdriver adjustment wont fix.
Question for any1 that has Marzochhi forks. Is it worth buying the endcap adjuster?

The rising sun Five-0 kits looks the shizz, But not on a china made bike but.......
Cheers... keep em coming.

the new verts engine isnt full jap i read it on planet mini's.

If you click the next button in the link it has about 30 other sticker kits pickaninny

Latest posts

Back