my new bike:D:D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbombers

Reaction score
hey guys this is me new ride its an 08 pit pro xr140cc got it from a local guy askin 750 but got it for 675 lol went and bort new pro taper xr50 bars and grips then some red paint lol have stripped the bike down and painted the frame, sub frame and forks bright red:D i think it looks sweet and will have pics of it painted soon. as in pics the levers are stuffed and will be puttin gold cnc levers, gold cnc throttle, gold cnc kick start, gold cnc foot brake, and gold cnc oil cooler. will change the sticker kit to a monster or famous stars and straps aswell. will update when the bikes back togeter then when a add the above parts. tell us what ya think.
Image0392.jpg

Image0394-1.jpg

Image0395-1.jpg

Last edited:
sweet

take a up2date pik whe u put all the parts and when its ready

nice ride

so u ended up with a pitpro, nice bike mate. yeh the pics of the frame painted and new sticker/plastics kit will make the bike look smick.haha.

you will probley find they are made from the same factory in jap land anyway....

but dont worry matty i have had no probs with mine... good buy dude... me jelous..

Latest posts

Back