my new bike - motorvert expert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeZzA

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just had to throw some photos up of my new baby, 08 Motovert Expert 140cc. All stock but i have a uni in the shed ready to go on. Future plans are new graphics either monster or famous, IRK and maybe a bore kit, or a new 160.

Also some pictures of my new gear, Fly Kinetic helmet, Oneal Monster Energy Gloves and Dragon Alliance MDX Coal gogs.

Image024-1.jpg

Image026-1.jpg

Image027-1.jpg

Image028.jpg

great bike mate looken good, send us a pm when u get the sticker kit for it i wanna see how she looks im decidin if i should get the famous sticker kit as well...

cheers

$2400 for the bike brand new and the guy threw in the unifilter, and $240 for the gear.

Last edited:
Nice bike! is that rear mud gaurd longer than usual or is it just me? i like longer mudgaurds as the 1ns on my bike are short & mud is always scatered up my back cause my mud gaurd is 2 short 2 stop the mud from flying up at me haha...

V Nice bike...Very clean looking! :p

im devestated but i have to sell the bike.

i blew the gear box in my car, doing stupid skids and new car warranty wont cover it so now im up shit creek. really not happy.

will be up in for sale section very soon. two weeks old, ridden ONCE, used probably 1/4 a tank of fuel, six month warrenty still, lift stand, many many extras.

this is really upsetting.

Latest posts

Back