My new bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
I ended up buying a Motovert Expert, had a ride yesterday gonna go again today. I wanna do some track riding but there is none around here.

It's stock 125 for now, am going to add a Shiver upgrade kit to the Marzocchis to give them full adjustability and install a G2 crower, 140cc HC piston kit, IRK and Yoshimura Pipe but it may be a few months until i fork out the cash for these parts.

Will post pics later.

Oh you reckon 15w/50 4stroke mineral bike oil will be ok to use in it? Can't get any 10w/40 mineral oil around here.

Awsome mate , can't wait to see some pics ...Not sure about oil , should be cool but I'm a firm believer that your run in and first few oil changes are the most important ones ...I'm a nut I do 3 in the run in and don't even kick it over with that factory shit in there .Up to you bro either way SWEET RIDE

Ok here is some pics after my ride today, it was just washed.

cimg1316largeya6.jpg

cimg1318largerd8.jpg

cimg1319largezo0.jpg

And i already have a casualty =( Noticed it this morning when i was changing the oil before i went for a ride. Do you think this would be covered by warranty? And how could they fix it? You reckon they'd just replace the motor?

cimg1320largeyx8.jpg

cimg1321largetd1.jpg

best thing to do is take it back! clean it up nice so it looks like u havent even ridden it and take it back... they may just need to replace that rodd, or the engine, whatever they find easier

Yeh can anyone tell me the the name of what is broken so i can explain over the phone? A tooth on the front sprocket shaft?

Cheers
Mitch

yehh lol i dont really no that much:) just take it back. cause i was looking at the motovert 110cc and they girl said at the motoshop what eva goes wrong mojo sends what eva stuffs up even if u brake frames they send a new one out. goodluck any ways

is that a genuine mojo? my bro's mates bike looks way diff to that (his frame actually looks like the one on mojo site, your's looks diff.!

howdy there, not sure if this is going to help or not. the little piece is actual part of engine, which I think you should talk to the store where you purchase your bike from. Sometime some stores might deny that part counts as part of warranty, cuz it is normally dont come with spare one. But I think since its Jialing engine on a mojo bike you ought be able to get the prob fixed, well just be tough on while negotiate with the store.

By the way where did you brought this bike? Are you go for the bike itself cuz the quality or cuz the mojo's reputation?

Yeh i thought about getting the pro but its meant to be quite a bit heavier than the expert and i wanted 12" front, wouldve cost me another $150-200 to get a decent 12" wheel and tyre for the pro on top of the already $3600 price.

And i rang the dealer about the broken tooth, he said bring it in. So I'm unsure whether they will just replace the whole motor or pull it apart and replace the shaft, if they are going to replace the motor I may pay to upgrade to the Outlaw engine but I think they only give $200 credit for the GPX motor, you reckon I could get like $400 for a brand new GPX/Jialing on ebay or more than $200 at least?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back