My new Braaap bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troppo

Reaction score
This is my new Limited Edition Braaapster Alloy Pro 125 bike......finally assembled it for photos, I still have to loctite everything...and take the plastic off the seat and uncover the stickers.

What do you guys think? I didn't realise how heavy these things were until I had to unload it out of the car on my own!

BraaapAlloyPro125-7.jpg

thats an awsome bike it has the same sorta sticker kit that came with my bike. i want your tyres there wicked

thats an awsome bike it has the same sorta sticker kit that came with my bike. i want your tyres there wicked

Thanks Binky77,

The stickers still have the covers on them, I'll take them off once I put it back together again after the loctite process.:eek:

dont know bout the engine but the forks are fastace which are heaps better than the crappy ones on dhz and that goes for the shock to. better frame and also the tires are way better

how much did ya pay troppo if ya dont mind me asking.

how much did that set you back? looks pretty fine

Sorry guys, been snowed under with work.....

Ok the engine on the limited edition is a oil cooled race spec Jialing 125cc, yes the forks are Fast Ace Xrosin and Fast Ace rear shock. The frame is full alloy with swing arm. As for the price this model retails for $3499 + delivery - remember this is the top of the range.

I'm the NSW Agent for Braaap.com.au, so if you want one of these or one of the other bikes we sell, send me a PM.

can you set me up with that identical full graphics kit, looks nice. thx

Latest posts

Back