My New FMX Ramp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzuki_Master

Reaction score
Hey, Just thought i'd post up some pics of me jumpin my new FMX ramp. I'd also like to thank Unit MX and coolmodee01 and anyone else that helped in my other thread when i was setting my bike up for freestyle. I got new bars and footpeg mount and made the ramp steeper so it sends you up instead of far like you guys said and i've gotta say the ramp is great and the footpegs and mount and handlebars feel alot stronger than the stockers and i am hopefully getting a new rear shock soon of tubes380. So thanks for your help guys.

Heres some pics:

PA020027.jpg

PA020030.jpg

Thanks again for your help and hope to start doin some tricks soon.

Last edited:
that looks sweet, is it at ur house? how much land do u live on?

Got some new pics of todays "Freestyle Session". First attempt of a Nac-Nac. Almost did it but didn't get my foot back on the peg (sorry they are so big)

PA050004.jpg

Big one footer :

PA050011.jpg

My attempt at a Nac Nac (the photo was taken just before i put my foot over the seat):

PA050013.jpg

pimpen dude
looks pretty choice u wanna turn that flat track into a mad circut
keep us posted

later

FANTASTIC

great to see can you do a vid as im shure theres pleanty of guys would love to see it

indeed i agree with snitch :) it would be sick to see a vid. ramp looks good too mate.
keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Back