my new hobbie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
hey guys i bought some bettas from tailand a few days ago and i thought id show you all some pics
they are getting shipped to australia on the 31st an have to be in quarentine for 2weeks
when they get here ill post a pic of them in there tanks cause i made the stand/shelves for them and ive got moon lights an white lights so at night the water glows blue an during the day the white lights will be one to see them better

paid.jpg

fwbettashm1185509128.jpg

fwbettashm1185126911.jpg

fwbettashm1185102592.jpg

ooo nice fishes im getting a fish tank setup in my room soon

are those simese figthting fish? lol can u put them together??

Woah man, those are some freekin insane looking fishes. Since you live about 10 minutes away from me, I'm heading over to see em :)

lol nah sidney i wouldnt sell my bikes for fish if anything id buy more bikes

same xtasy these are going to in my room aswell

yeah madman there siamese fighting fish but not your standard ones from the petshop these are called halfmoons because of the tail and the white one is a doudle tail these ones are show quality ones but im not going to go that far and enter them in shows but ill probably end up breeding one of them an sell the babys
and yes i have to keep them in different tanks ive got 2 tanks with glass dividers so each tank can hold 3 bettas

bendox no worries any time your allways welcome

nice fish divy, if you get bored with them you can put them in the same tank lol jkz.

im thinking about geting a tank for my room, a fairly big one so its looks heeps cool, what other kinds of fish could i have? i want something thats different and isnt an average gold fish. dont want bets but you cant put them in together

thats why i got them madman cause they arnt your normal fish i mean i had to get them imported

you cant put male bettas (fighting fish) together but you can put female bettas together but they dont have big impressive fins an tails like the males

LOL, sik man. how much does it cost to get them imported and through customs if ya don't mind me askin, sounds pretty costy
hav fun!

each betta was around $35-$45usd then its an extra $5 each for the seller to send them to the transhipper then $25au for each betta to get here and go threw quarentine and then a extra $30 for them all to get sent to me

theres an extra price but i dont know how much it is yet im waiting for a email the extra price is for the aussie transhipper because you cant personally get them shipped into australia you have to go threw a aussie transhipper and she deals with the ppl at quarentine an so on im guessing thats an exta $50-$80 easy

so yeah pascal its pretty costly

ah yeh, thatis a bit, but every1's allowed to hav an expensive hobby, lol. you'll hav stacks of fun!

what other fish are there? indavidual. got any pics of da femals bro? and if i got a male and a fe male would they mate?

i like youre fish i have a gold fish its gay

I literally burst out laughing, I used to have two gold fish. One was Dead black and one was Orange. We called one "Vampire" and the black one "Blacky" Over about 6 months, the strangest thing i've ever seen happened.. Blacky turned into Orangy :|

I got them at st.andrews market :D

Last edited:
lol i had a black and orange fish two, the black one was one of those ones with big eyes, then the orange one ate my black ones tail so it died.

Latest posts

Back