MY NEW IDEA Bout gettin a rat bike ATOMIK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak370

Reaction score
ok i worked all the numbers out
found all my gear
not bought tho
i can get the bike i want eg tty 150 but i saw today a atomik 125 for .99
right i look and postage is 120 which is fair
i wonder can i just get this little thing for 121 dollars as well as my tty
for fun u know wat do u guys think
is it a plan lol
i think something small and shit and fun like a crf50 would be cool as well as my other bike

thats stupid you wont be able to get the bike for $0.99, get all the gear you want first then if you got spear cash get the atmoik

um, buy it now or .99 with 3d 14h 32m left?

i think youll find it will rocket up to 600 ish on the last hour...

won't happen, when 1 person bids more will bid like a bunch of seaguls fighting for a chip one goes for it then they all go for it.

mostly they go between $500 and $800, I'm sure some people get lucky and score it without competition but that'd be rare

i dont think they have ever sold for under $600, u can even search completed lisitings and nothings ever gone for $1 but u can keep dreaming :)

nar i seen a couple
specially lately idno people arent watching them
maybe not an atomik
but a couple lei
and a couple thos pit pro wanna be things

all those 1 dollar wonders smell like shill bids to me....insider trading...whatever...id like to actually meet someone face to face that has won one for $1.... and recieve it complete as described...

If youve seen a couple for 99c why didnt you bid on them freak370?
I havent seen any go for $1...because theyre ending time is usually around 6 pm when most people are online.

ive never seen a bike go for a buck.......BUT i did win a lil remote control helicopter for $1......but the postage was $25

:( i shoulda bidded on that RC excavator:( 25 bux and it was only a few km away...poop!

ok, dont ask why i was looking at toy excavators...i was checking out submarines... ok, and still, dont ask:p

but cmon!!!!theyre like 30 bux, free delivery from honkers!!!! with twin led headlites! how sik:p

i've seen a few things go for a buck but not bikes, cars ect. anyways postage would be $100+ dollars

hahaha an rc excavator would be sweet
it wouldnt be able to do jack shit
but would most likely keep me amused for atleast an hour or 2

very true asdlhdsalhgf <<< only wrote that cuz it wouldnt let me write somethinng under 10 characters

Latest posts

Back