My new look Pro X

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazle

Reaction score
I brought some new pro tapers for my bike, they were really comfy but they were a little high for the stock seat so i thought i might as well get high tall seat what ever its called so i took it to a trimmer and got him to do it cost $50 and is covered with some gripy material it is great best thing ive done to the bike looks and feels like a different bike. Also got some new renthal grips way better than the stock one well that was my little shopping spree hope u like.!!:D

MyMoto002.jpg

Only got one pic ill try upload some more.

The Bars look freekin awesome, The bike is lookin freekin awesome! Nice buy man.. The seat aint too attractive but its alright :D

i got them bars on mine ill get a pik later... cant wait to put a 140 lifan in mine and fastace forks

lookin good, prox (pj) i heard somewhere u didn't particularly like the lifan, or is that just the black box, i was thinkin of puttin a 140 lifan in mi bike, i can see some 140 outlaw lifan engines for like $350, not too bad, first gotta get a new bike tho, and thn i will fiddle with the china

ok, which do u preffer tho, ducaror the black box, are u gettin the black box or the like grey one?

super 125?
never seen 1, i'll check em out on google or ebay now

I brought some new pro tapers for my bike, they were really comfy but they were a little high for the stock seat so i thought i might as well get high tall seat what ever its called so i took it to a trimmer and got him to do it cost $50 and is covered with some gripy material it is great best thing ive done to the bike looks and feels like a different bike. Also got some new renthal grips way better than the stock one well that was my little shopping spree hope u like.!!:D

MyMoto002.jpg

Only got one pic ill try upload some more.

is that a trans am under the car cover????

looks good i liek the seat if i had an agb-29 id get the seat done i reckon it looks better

hey dumb question but where'd u get the number and how much?

Latest posts

Back