MY neW PiPE- Full racing style

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey58

Reaction score
Made a new pipe today..... it works and sounds so MINT
ATM it jst a quick job but we taking in to town to get a new one made full merdal bent and one peice

It may look a little rought atm but the pipe slips in side eachother so that weld u see has no effect on the flow :D

PIC_1841.jpg

PIC_1847.jpg

PIC_1855.jpg

that looks really good!
i wanna hear it aswell you should put up a vid of it going:D

thats like the neatest tool set iv ever seen!

oh and the pipe looks good to :D

would it be worth while putting the exhaust pointing straight at your rear wheel, to keep the heat up making it more sticky, youd prob have to work out a good distance away so it wouldnt overheat, just keep it nice and warm, also it looks like you are making your areodynamic sig. (whatever its called, the size of the body you are pushing through the air) bigger, by shooting the exhaust out the side, read motomans description of this for more info, itll give you a better top speed if you hit a big enough speed.

Corey my man, nice pipe can i have your old one ;).

sik bike

looks SIKK! and i bet it sounds SIKK!

but wasnt it just 2 weeks ago u made a new thread on your awsome new pipe this is the 3rd one in 2 months WTF why not just make this one in the first place...???

and to me it shows that you have to much money(well your dad has) and not enough brains

looks sick man. but how many pipes u gonna cut and make into an exhaust that you like man. Anyway its awesome. put up a vid of the bike going

i have had 3 pipe
1)a cheap 32mm china pipe
2) the low type full merdal bent system
3) and now this one

IT CALLED R&D u dont get the farstest bikes in aus buy siting on your ass now....

And as for useing this one in the first place have u seen how there are all difference u gota try difference things to see wat work best!!! so dont shoot your mouth off staying we got no brains

M@rkay this was the first one i made one by chopin 2 pipes up. The others ones are sold like that

Also the pipes arnt stopin anytime soon!! we got some carbon Kelivar mufflers comeing also some bigbore KSR step up pipes on the way as well:D

Last edited:
lol corey r u tryna battle me hahahaha nah jk's i got my plans for next 1 and u know em

that has got to be the cleanest bike ive seen in a long time.
nice pipe m8 looks sick.
post a vid of it goin.

Man...it gets worse again...first you had that Yoshiclone on it , then you change to a rather decend one and noe you go back to this ugly POS?? Whats wrong with you, Boy?? Got too much time on your hand or what??
BTW this ugly thing will give your valves the rest, believe me!!

Man...it gets worse again...first you had that Yoshiclone on it , then you change to a rather decend one and noe you go back to this ugly POS?? Whats wrong with you, Boy?? Got too much time on your hand or what??
BTW this ugly thing will give your valves the rest, believe me!!
ugly in ur opinion
and ur wrong about the valves too

Latest posts

Back