My new pipe

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey58

Reaction score
Medrel bend, 306 Stainless steel, full step up, tig welded

IMG00507.jpg

IMG00506.jpg

IMG00502.jpg

Last edited:
hellyeah! how did u get it? buy it or did you make it???
can you post some more pics od the canister and the whole bike with it on pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!

video on it way.......

yer i bourght the pipe slite mod to mad it fit..... more fotos comein

Last edited:
see Corey..thats a nice exhaust right there!! You would still run around with this stupid Yoshiclone if we didn´t mention it !! LOL:D :D

BTW why are you running still this china wheels??3inch on the rear is the way to go in supermoto, Dude!! it will make a huuuuuge difference , believe me!!;)

3inch that is wide i was goin to buy 2.15 excell rims... so u recond 3 would be better??

uuups...checked with my motardfriend and he said you can run max.2.5".....sorry about the missinformation but you can get still 2.15" for the front

here a pic btween a 185 china rim and a 2.50 quality one;)

Attachments

• 1.85inchversus 2.50inch.jpg
    1.85inchversus 2.50inch.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
that thing looks wicked is it a real motovert if not what sorta bike is it?
and curiouse on how much you have spent on it if you dont mind me asking, it looks like its had alot of work done to it, it looks good and the pipe looks good to.

yes its a motovert and he said hes spent around 17g on it

"well he's dad has haha"

uuups...checked with my motardfriend and he said you can run max.2.5".....sorry about the missinformation but you can get still 2.15" for the front

here a pic btween a 185 china rim and a 2.50 quality one;)

lol that heaps wide... u no if it will fit my bike?????

well , my source said 2.5" will....I am more a dirt guy!!

Damn man, that weld just under the muffler looks a bit shit. I guess thats the bit u had to modify? lol

I wonder if 2.50 rim will fit, looks way to wide. Doesnt 2.50 mean it is 250mm wide? Would rub on the front forks

mate he's got $17000.00 on it and still climbing

he will need to rebuild the motor soon it has gotta be coming up to it's 10 hours

there is no bolt in the engine mount hole... i hope u don't ride like that hahaha

lol i was waitin for the top engine bolt comment.... it out cos i jst had the motor out

ASR Rider the frame look difference cos it an pro LE (full gray billet parts)

the motor done 5 hours now so still an few weekends to go (at 10 hours it need topend build and at40 hours new center casers) lol

o and the weld under the muffler is to get it all fiting right first...

IMG00517.jpg

IMG005162.jpg

(go the finger!!)

just a question wouldnt th pipe being that long be the same as the usual pipe??? it looks to be the same length.

im guessing you got the idea of a pipe like this off ducar.r.spec?

Latest posts

Back