My new pitpro 160cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Braj

Reaction score
my project
got it from city motobikes for $1,650 and i also got some universal bars, rim lock, unifilter sock, bar risers.. when i left i went next door to pump up the tyre and i could hear air leaking...went back and gave me a heavy duty tube for free... heres some pics and i hope u enjoy...plz tell me what u think
zjhyjl.jpg

2j26yoo.jpg

fu0qpx.jpg

2i06etj.jpg

Last edited:
yeah dom and the guys at city motorbikes are pretty good, did dom give ya a good deal? i got a helmet, gloves and goggles thrown in with my bigfoot.

hows the bike ride? plenty of power?

i havent rode it yet (poped tyre) but yeah i no dom very well so i got a good deal....and all my mates have got bikes off him bout 10 of them

good on ya strappa ,looks good ,give a full review when you get time im sure ppl would be intersted

mods to come:
custom jim beam racing sticker kit
the thing off ebay that makes it rev a bit more(forget what it is)
polish the intakeand ill see how it rides with the sprocket combo cos its doing a lot of bush work..
and REC REG i dont like $1000 doller fins
and a licence next week :p

nah they didnt but im putting in a tube lock on saturday anyway
also does anyone have headlights on there bikes cos i will need it for rec reg

every 1 has the monster stickers...im gonna go something different

look up my post pitty parts for rec reg i think its called or go through my profile and look for my posts

replace your rear shock real soon

or at least change the bolts to high tensile and make sure you have a long enough 12mm shank for the eye of the shock to run on

but it will flog out anyway

maybe some fork oil and i wouldn't bother with the cdi or irk they just a waste

have fun and yer ya can hook up lights pretty easy

got the tyre fixed 2day... rode it up and down my drive way...and ive been so slack cos i have so many bills 2 pay

just took the bike for a nice ride and let me say this thing fly...it shits on the 150 and 3rd gear is awsome...just from out of no where the front comes up with out ne problems..so someone who wants a power house...buy one of these...you wont reget it...and just a note im still taking it easy cos im still running it in

lighten your oil slinger mate, you could either buy a lightened oil slinger or get yours machined down, your bike have a little more response!

first im gonna run the bike in properly and then i will do some mods..

ok guy i got a head light for the front...but i dont no if i like/ or disslike it so any thughts would be good...maybe i might even take the light out and moddify my original plate...ill see how i go
106kk8l.jpg

Latest posts

Back