My new pitpro 160cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres 1..1 more on the way
3305hqc.jpg

is your pipe purple already or is it just the photo??but the bikes cool and i think the front plate is a bit 2 big!! just my opinion...

good luck!! :D

yeah the pipe is brown...not purple yet hahaha and i think its a bit 2 big aswell...as long as it passes the pits then it will come off..

yeh good idea but maybe just fit the lights 2 your other front platethen u will have no probs if u get caught by the cops!!

those lights would range, without a back up power source its only runs off the power the magneto gives out! the higher the revs the more voltage there for the brighter the lights become

yeh good idea but maybe just fit the lights 2 your other front platethen u will have no probs if u get caught by the cops!!

yeah im gonna look into that...first thing i need to do is hook the lights up

Bloddy hell there up to 160cc , I remember when 110s where the go...

Nice bike anyway dude

just an update..i got the back tail light 2day and some pro grips grips...any1 no how to hook up the lights to run with out a battery?

just an update on my bike guys...i redid the lights and put on the brake light and its ready for rec reg
ih1jpu.jpg

e13hnp.jpg

23r4vva.jpg

tell me what u think

looks pretty good mate :) great idea getting rec reg to shut up the cops :p
but yea, i liked the other front plate a little more, but it was too big...so i dono.
But the rear of it looks good :) pity you have to have the mud flap otherwise it would look sick as :)
plate gonna sit under the flap??
look forward to seeing that sticker kit if you end up getting it...

why do u bother with buying all this shit, just ride it as it is, insted of wastin ya money

looks good...i reakon that the light looks better like that, the other 1 was way too big!!

nice job... :D

Thats whicked, it will look heaps mad with the new graphics your getting :D .. By the way, does rec reg meen you can ride on crown land.. like trails but not on other peoples private land, with out getting in trouble with the cops ? And does your engine have to be a certain cc to get it rec reg? And does the rear light a brake light or just a light?

ps. i got same rear tyre as your :p but havnt riden with it yet.. hopefully i can lift up my front tyre a lot easier now :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back