my new project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unitrider08

Reaction score
ok so im halfway to affording this lil thing and im just gonna ride it round as it is but im hopefully going to put a lifan 125 and make it like a mini like dirt road and grass shifter kart with clutch lever on the gear lever for hand shift i was just wondering if any1 has made a shifter kart before and how it turns out??? cheers BRAND NEW 2 STROKE 49CC MINI GO KART GOKART BUGGY RED - eBay Other Quads, Trikes, Buggies, Quads, Trikes, Buggies, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 20-Jan-09 20:00:00 AEDST)

Last edited:
yea definately will cheers bud when its done ill try post a few vids and pics when i get it i still got a few more weeks of saving before i can afford it then thers about a week or so postage but yea my mates doing the same too lol

looks good for a little kid but this looks WAY more fun:
City Motorbikes
that's if you can afford it of course,
do you know how much the 50cc one is going for?

p.s I can't wait to see the vid, make sure you do some huge handbreakies for us :D

Last edited:
haha that 1 from city motos only does 45kmh the 1 im getting does 55 and they go for about 500 bucks total on ebay and ive seen 1 going round befor they go pretty good ill definately post su vids when its done ill try to hook up a solid cable for a handbrake

Should be a nice way to kill yourself!
Haha nah jokes, but be careful mate, 'big' engine, little bike.
Good Luck! :)

yea haha might have to keep the front springs nice and soft so i dont tip it haha

haha that 1 from city motos only does 45kmh the 1 im getting does 55 and they go for about 500 bucks total on ebay and ive seen 1 going round befor they go pretty good ill definately post su vids when its done ill try to hook up a solid cable for a handbrake

Looks good for a 7yo but there is no way that will get upto 55km unless you are going down a very steep hill with the motor swiched off :p.

i spoke to a guy down the road on the phgone and it does 50 with him on there and hes 70kg and im only 60 plus im probs putting my own motor in there i got a race aircooled pocket bike engine in the garage sumwhere that smokes watercooleds easily so it will still b pretty sweeet

i spoke to a guy down the road on the phgone and it does 50 with him on there and hes 70kg and im only 60 plus im probs putting my own motor in there i got a race aircooled pocket bike engine in the garage sumwhere that smokes watercooleds easily so it will still b pretty sweeet

I think you should go and visit the guy down the road and have a ride yourself,
and putting a big engine of that thing is a deathtrap btw, there's a reason the real kocarts have rolecages

either way it should be fun, just be careful lol

Last edited:
go karts dont have roll cages

but buggy's do

shifter karts look like crazy fun but ya wanna put like a cbr 600 or r6 motor in em just for fun

looks good for a little kid but this looks WAY more fun:
City Motorbikes
that's if you can afford it of course,
do you know how much the 50cc one is going for?

p.s I can't wait to see the vid, make sure you do some huge handbreakies for us :D

These things look awesome!!

And I know you can get them in 250's and 500's I'm pretty sure.

Looks like a tonne of fun.

250s?? as in like the same body and shape n crap or what cos i seen a 110 shifter version of this and it was a bit longer and lower though but it was quite cool

Latest posts

Back