My new PS3

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, so do i. its a telstra one, gets access anywhere, gets 800kb's but its only 2g. Thats like a whole PS3 update.

Wouldn't even be in the same realm mate. Mine is buisnes grade. 21mbps 3g. Will have a new one soon which is 42mbps. :grinning-smiley-003

Oh thats sick man. How much is it. Might have to go and get one xD

I think around $500 a month or something ridiculous. lol

It's buisness stuff. Although those 21mbps dongles shouldn't be far away from getting to the public. Reckon they will come out at something like $100 a month for 5 gig. Only guessing though.

500 bucks a month! Wow! I think ill stick to my $65 a month seeing as im 16 unemployed lmao

Yeah we are going to epping on wensday to have a look at packages. Thankyou everyone who helped me.

call up, dont need to go anywhere or look online

Nah I was going on wensday so I could waste a day on school holidays because i'm going to a friends house today.

I play online with a dongle on my laptop, works fine just gotta be in a good coverage area, somtimes it can play up with bad weather........only way you will get you PS3 online is via a PC or laptop with a router and switch, I have had mine online with this setup but i do not get very good coverage in my room so it lagged like a mofo

You mean the only telco with a current class action against them in regards to bad coverage? Nice! :p
Funny thing is Vodaphone actually use optus towers. So in turn they are sueing Optus for overselling there network and giving optus customers preference.

Gotta love telco's.

And Roost using a laptop is most definatly not the only way. It's actually the hardest way.

N3G005W: NetComm

These routers turn your wirless dongle into an actual wireless network that can be used by all your wireless devices (ie Iphone's, Pc's, Laptops, PS3, Xbox).

I'm gonna try and go with vodafone because our pre paid stick is with them. And we haven't had problems with vodafone so there good in my books.

Funny thing is Vodaphone actually use optus towers. So in turn they are sueing Optus for overselling there network and giving optus customers preference.

Gotta love telco's.

And Roost using a laptop is most definatly not the only way. It's actually the hardest way.

N3G005W: NetComm

These routers turn your wirless dongle into an actual wireless network that can be used by all your wireless devices (ie Iphone's, Pc's, Laptops, PS3, Xbox).

Ah nice may have to look into 1, I only set mine up that way cause i already had the gear and never had to spend coin.

Ah nice may have to look into 1, I only set mine up that way cause i already had the gear and never had to spend coin.

Easily worth the $100 so you don't have to set the laptop up everytime you wanna play games. ;)

Latest posts

Back