my new sketchy as ramp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiffty _boytim

Reaction score
hey all i bulit a sketchy as ramp for my gf cos she wants to hit ramps took me 40 mins to make lol she is ment to be riding it tomorow haha we will see

Attachments

• little ramp.jpg
    little ramp.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4577.jpg
    IMG_4577.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4559.jpg
    IMG_4559.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4557.jpg
    IMG_4557.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 48
Sick, you are getting some good air man! Not too sketchy for 40mins lol nice make sure you film her cuz I can see a stack or two lol

haha i will be filming it for sure lol next week end i will be going out to our real freestyle compound and ill get some better shots on that set up

yeah ill get some close up pics of it and you will all see how crooked it is lol good thing one of the guys at work stuffed up a bend so i got to use the steel he rolled wrong haha

Looking good mate! Yeah deffs post up some of your mrs hitting it and some more of you riding yeww

yeww keep them coming..I got rolled on a one hand take of today haha

i did a one hand take off to landing but its only as pics and looks crap lol i will try getting some vids of it next week end is aussie comp ride so should be better

Yeah thats what i did 1 hand take of to 1 hand land and lost my balance and **** was all over haha..Yeah sounds good mate!

Latest posts

Back