my new toy!? maybe....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
i found this thing a couple of days ago and now im thinking of buying one its called a wheelman,

has any one ridin one of these bad boys before?
i reckon it would be pretty fun to ride what do you all think
wheel01.jpg

yeah like bling said you put your feet inside the wheels an ride it like a skateboard

i think the guy said thats the new model, it costs $750

i get it now how fast the get up to, and do they corner well i think ive seen these on tv.

2 years ago I bought a off road skateboard with a 43cc motor in it, and it was alot of fun. I sold it because it was a death machine, you would basically be doing 60kph with very little control. I paid $180 for it off ebay, I sold it for $250 and saw one of those things but they were called dirtsurfers. So I bid on one but never won it, it sold for $220.
Apparently they are fun to ride once you have the hang of them but are still a couple of hundred dollars of death, as they also had a 43cc motor in them.

that thing looks cool, would be alot of fun, but i wouldn't pay 750 for it..
i gotta show it 2 mi mate who i think just joined the forum who is rlly big on skating, broke both his arms bi the time he was 11, lol.
where abouts do u get them from?

cops would fine you for this i think, the anti-pocket bike laws cover all sorts of internal-combustion transportation

Well if you buy one, you should also make sure you have medical insurance and hospital cover. LOL

well i think it looks kinda stupid, doesn't look like you'd have any control over it... pretty much if you wanna break your ankles for $750 getting one of these will do the job!

that thing is gangsta, if you were pro on it,,, it would be off the chain!!

but yeah as pocket head said some cops would like it, others will take you to the cleaners

How do you know its not good quality, if it is then its worth paying that amount.

looks gud but 750 is heepz to much i would mod my pitty with that or buy another cheap one like a prox or dhz

Latest posts

Back