My new yx187 (takegawa scut kit)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work.

I had that on order until i was having a talk to AHP MINIS over the phone and i was told that it wont hold up for long so theres no point. Instead we hit up a 165 kit

Last edited:
Yeah but having said that, the 192R motors are holding up, and they have alot more TQ. the only thing i see that would be a problem is bore+piston wear... but at 400 bucks its a fairly cheap rebuild :) as i also have my 65.5mm kit as a spare, and my original motoHP 63mm kit too. so far the only problem that has popped up is that the clutch rubbers are wearing out... so i just borrowed the clutch basket out of my jialing 182 build.

ill try have a decent ride of it this weekend and see how she goes, but all i can say is that its got nuts thats for sure.

sweet so u put that on a stock 150cc yx?
where can you get these from?

sweet so u put that on a stock 150cc yx?
where can you get these from?

Hey mate, i bought all my stuff from CHP in the U.S.

they have everything and more than u could ever need for crf and klx style bikes.... more then helpfull too! if u cant find them shoot me a PM and ill get there link for you.

Having said that, TAKE and KITCO stuff isnt exactly cheap :) but u can pick up YX's out of china for a very very reasonable price now... so really they are cheap as a whole :)

PM me if u have any questions or need some help :)

Nate.

Latest posts

Back