My new YZF! :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danity

Reaction score
Hey,
Just thought id post a few pictures of my new bike :D
Im lovin it..feels like SOOO much more power then my mates 04 RMZ250 :confused:
Well here she is

05 Model YZ250F,
Gold Valve racing suspension,
Full Rocket Exhaust,
Pivot Pegs,
and a couple of other small mods.

YZ250F001.jpg

YZ250F002.jpg

YZ250F003.jpg

YZ250F004.jpg

YZ250F007.jpg

Tell me what ya think
Cheers,
Dan

Cheers fellas :)
Sweet...my old man just bought a 310 skid steer bobcat...Fun Fun!

yeah what Hillz said... blue is awesome. :D Racetech goldvalves would make a great suspension package even betterer!!!

My mother said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

I never listened to my mother.

I hate those frames. That's the only complaint I have with those bikes.

Appart from that she looks quite good for her age.

eewww YZF lol na jokes....nice bike man gets some vids up of ya riding......dam you i need a bobcat, my tractor and blade just dont cut it anymore

hillz has an 06 2 banger i think

My mother said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

I never listened to my mother.

Appart from that she looks quite good for her age.

Lol yeah, The CRF frames look much better...but yeah i still love it :eek:

How much did you pick her up for if you don't mind me asking?

They still rip bloody hard. :p

Show us yours Tom :p
got training tonight, no pics on the work computer. will post pics tomorrow of the terrible twins.

The steel framed yammies never did age gracefully... crappy paint lasted all of two hours on mine before it was back to bare metal. Alloy framed 06 model onwards FTW

eewww YZF lol na jokes....

pfft. Red Riders... ;)

nice ride man I want one of these one day or the wr, one thing tho is you need to find out what the chain's been rubbing on and sort that

How much did you pick her up for if you don't mind me asking?

They still rip bloody hard. :p

Yeah it sure does :D, Picked her up for a price i was happy to pay..$4,500.00

nice ride man I want one of these one day or the wr, one thing tho is you need to find out what the chain's been rubbing on and sort that

Yeah i noticed that too, But its not actually grinding it away at all, Its just that the chain is dirty and either side of the chain is rubbin on the chain guide thus making it shiny, So no problems there :D...except a dirty chain lol
Cheers tho mate
Dan.

Yeah i noticed that too, But its not actually grinding it away at all, Its just that the chain is dirty and either side of the chain is rubbin on the chain guide thus making it shiny, So no problems there :D...except a dirty chain lol
Cheers tho mate
Dan.
it's a YZF thing... the early ones were worse, rubbed quite heavily on the swingarm buffer/chain guard thing...
They actually caused a few problems on the 400's, as the swingarm was too "wide" at the axle... doing up the axle nut pulled it in, and just like twisting up a drinking straw and flicking it makes it go *pop!*, a few swingarms did the same thing due to the chain slapping the swingarm... They cracked along the welds just behind the swingarm pivot mount... mine cracked three times until i discovered the reason, and put a spacer between swingarm and axle/wheel spacer...
so pays to check when you pull the rear wheel off, if it "pulls" the sides of the swingarm in a long way until it's actually tight, may pay to throw a spacer in there for good measure.. :D

^^^^ the one on the left, and the lil one *may* not be actual Yamahas... :)

that atomik frame aint alloy my man :) i would say more along the pressed steel line, (we have 3 of those at the farm)

Latest posts

Back