My Newest Purchase

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
As a few of you know, I brought a jetski a few months ago for the summer. Gave it a flogging all summer and love it so.............. I upgraded. This is my new one:

Direct Injected 1000c 2 Stroke Seadoo GTX DI 01

d7ab42284be74cb18a7c423.jpg

8e2e7e709e414add81888a9.jpg

8525579d844448208667673.jpg

eef2b4cab5424378ac9f56c.jpg

Can't wait to get it out this weekend. Super stoked with the purchase. All just fell into place. :D

you know why they make seadoo's hey......... to keep wanker off kawasaki's, lol. nehh only kidding mate there a great ski! bet your happy with it!

photo fail, it's missing scantily clad females BarryDawsonman. -2 man points for you buddy...

looking good
:)

nice man, dam you would be hanging to ride it i bet

you know why they make seadoo's hey......... to keep wanker off kawasaki's, lol. nehh only kidding mate there a great ski! bet your happy with it!

Kwaka's are like shagging your best friends misses, fun at the time but not worth all the shit later on. ;)

photo fail, it's missing scantily clad females BarryDawsonman. -2 man points for you buddy...

looking good
:)

That will be on Sat. Room for 2 scantly clad women on this bad boy. Hey, might even be able to squeeze 3 on!! :D

Kwaka's are like shagging your best friends misses, fun at the time but not worth all the shit later on. ;)

That will be on Sat. Room for 2 scantly clad women on this bad boy. Hey, might even be able to squeeze 3 on!! :D

Thats it im going to get a ski :D

I miss my jetski, use to have a RXP Seadoo 215HP Supercharged 2003 model. It absolutely flew over the water, Looks awesome motorman the Seadoo's are the best by far.

I miss my jetski, use to have a RXP Seadoo 215HP Supercharged 2003 model. It absolutely flew over the water, Looks awesome motorman the Seadoo's are the best by far.

Thanks dude.

Yeah was looking at the Supercharged ones as well. It was just the rebuild cost. The supercharger is like 3 grand by itself plus another 3 to do the motor.

That's the best thing about the Direct Injected 2 Stroke, full rebuild only costs me 2 grand and I'm done. Don't have as much HP (135) but meh, for what I want it for it should do quite nicely.

dam that thing looks like fun, just recently rode my first yet ski, loved every part of it besides when i nearly hit a aqua duck (goldcoast) cause i didnt realize ya cant turn without excelerating lol

Latest posts

Back