My Orion 125cc Dirt Bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanFX

Reaction score
Took my bike out yesterday to appin, and gave it a quick squirt this afternoon, never missed a beat, went hard all day!

dsc017103cg.jpg

dsc017129he.jpg

dsc000558gb.jpg

dsc000562hi.jpg

Hey man im planning 2 take mine 2 appin nxt tuesday.. my orion is the track alright?

Cruzen said:
Hey man im planning 2 take mine 2 appin nxt tuesday.. my orion is the track alright?

Track is good, plenty of tracks to tackle, it's better when you have people with the same kind of bike wanting to race :wink:

I reckon you would have more fun on the 110cc track :wink:

Sweet, i'll keep that in mind for nxt tuesday :) cant wait!!!

dan fx, even when you play in the back yard popping monos with no helmet is danger mate, a friend landed on his head without a helmet about 2 years back and is still in a wheelchair. CAUTION.

nice bike man. damn that track looks pretty good i might have to take my bike there. the only prob is i dont have a trailer lol. :D

not a prob ill take u 8) . yer appin has the 110cc track which i hear is lots of fun, ive got a vid with a litle 50 riding on it, cant wait these holidays are gonna be rock on :p . cant wait 1 more day yay!!! :wink:

Update!!!!

Bike now runs a unifilter pod filter and i am putting the 37T rear sprocket on this afternoon!!!

thumpster4hr.jpg

125fanger said:
hey DANFX how did you get that sprocket cover that shows your front sprocket? did you make it? was it easy to do and what did you use to make it?

Hey 125fanger,

All i did was remove the cover....maybe 2-3 screws!

Looks heaps better huh :D

what sprocket do u have on now? where u getting the smaller back sprocket from? and dont ur pants get caught in the front sprocket withough the cover?

Penguin.

back 37 tooth sprockets are 10 bucks... and the reason he took the case off was because if the chain comes off it breaks the c.d.i box... hence taking the case of the chain does no damage.. and you still have 50 bucks in ur pocket

p.s nice filter but u shouldnt copy :p

Cruzen said:
what sprocket do u have on now? where u getting the smaller back sprocket from? and dont ur pants get caught in the front sprocket withough the cover?

Penguin.

It currently runs a 48T rear sprocket, so i'm going to 37T so i can get more top end out of it.

Nope my pants don't get caught in the front sprocket.

I'm looking at Customising the front sprocket cover so it goes back on but you can see through it!

Latest posts

Back