My Orion 125cc Dirt Bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bike currently runs no fuel filter, no battery (as elec start shit itsself) All wires are taped up neatly.

It get's Thrashed ;)

Best 800 bucks i've ever spent! :p

my elec start works like a dream.. :S if i change my stock back sprocket from 48 or wat ever it is to a smaller one no only will i get top end speed but will the 1st gear be usefull if i change? atm with high sprocket gear 1 is useless..

Cruzen said:
my elec start works like a dream.. :S if i change my stock back sprocket from 48 or wat ever it is to a smaller one no only will i get top end speed but will the 1st gear be usefull if i change? atm with high sprocket gear 1 is useless..

Yes, that is why i am going to the 37T rear, 1st and 2nd are too aggressive!

Sure, i love it being aggressive but i need more top end!

Not sure what happened to my elec start, it just stopped workin (kill switch still works)

Hey try spraying all ur electircs with water dispersant.. might be rusty n that.. mine didnt work sprayed it, worked.. if i go to 37 sprocket will i have lots of tourqe still? n how much top end speed will i get like 10 - 20 km/hr?

Penguin.

Hey try spraying all ur electircs with water dispersant.. might be rusty n that.. mine didnt work sprayed it, worked.. if i go to 37 sprocket will i have lots of tourqe still? n how much top end speed will i get like 10 - 20 km/hr?

Penguin.

posted twice? anyway if you change to a 37 you will go 117km hour i got this result using a tool, i lost the link, but big difference.;

sounds like horizontal kev, 2 for 1, maybe he should become vertical kev so he is off his you know what. in regards to gearing most of the bikes do come stock with a 37 rear so by having the 48 this is way to low for the gearing inside the box. i would say to go for the 37 plus you can also go for a larger front 1 or 2 teeth max.

UPDATE!

Just fitted the 37T rear sprocket, the engine loves it and i love it!

Much quicker!

:D :D :D

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
posted twice? anyway if you change to a 37 you will go 117km hour i got this result using a tool, i lost the link, but big difference.;

117km hour?????

My bike does 70 - 80 flat out.

When i was putting the chain back on last night, i noticed the chain has cut through some wires around the front sprocket?

Anyone have any idea what the wires are for? i know my electric start stopped working, could it have something to do with that?

Thanks

Hmm i think thats there for a purpose to install a tacho, i have wires there too cut, but as i said spray all ur electricswith wd-40 or water dispersant thats what i did and it worked straight away..

Cruzen said:
Hmm i think thats there for a purpose to install a tacho, i have wires there too cut, but as i said spray all ur electricswith wd-40 or water dispersant thats what i did and it worked straight away..

Thanks Champ :D

Nah, nothing to worry about everyone has thoughs wires there, P.s if you electric start stopped working did you check the fuse?

Franky said:
Nah, nothing to worry about everyone has thoughs wires there, P.s if you electric start stopped working did you check the fuse?

Hey mate,

Nar i didn't check the fuse... i just pulled it all off including battery!

Kickstart or clutch it, doesn't bother me :D

Does the electric start make any noise at all when you try to get it started? Are you holding the front brake in when you elec start it?(someones probably already asked this but i cant be bothered looking, lol)

geezus18 said:
Does the electric start make any noise at all when you try to get it started? Are you holding the front brake in when you elec start it?(someones probably already asked this but i cant be bothered looking, lol)

Yeah the electric start did work at the start, then one day it started crackling en shit.... then it died ha ha!

Doesn't bother me ;)

o well mine never worked just clicked. i have to go for a big ride and then it works a couple of times lol. Its easier kick starting it n e way haha.

Latest posts

Back