my pitbike build #2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossetti

Reaction score
so pep, this is my 2nd bike im starting to build.
mods so far.
five-o pegs and pegmount,
pro taper bars,
five-o chainguide,
chucked the 110 and started puttign in a 140cc lifan transplant.

photo of the old engine coming out.
090831_170809.jpg

engine out.
090831_171053.jpg

new engine is in but havent got any pics yet,
question thugh. the nut that holds the stator on is loose. does it need to be done up to a specific torque? or just F.T?

got new oil cooler coming, all new wiring, got a 150cc big bore kit to install, some fake asv leavers, new plastics, maybe even get the frame stripped and painted. ill get some pics of the engine in when i can. but yeah thats it for now.

Last edited:
good start
i just recently rebuilt my bike, same situation but didnt buy parts individually, mainly got them in kits and packages. yeah paint the frame mate while its bare, i did and the results turn the bike new again, great touch when building up a bike

yeah was thinking bout it but i might just wait a bit then get it the frame strengthened aswell. but yeah should be pre sweet when shes done. anyone for ideas on her?

here she is with the 140 lifan in it.

090906_165540.jpg

new seat on the way the n get some new plastics and sticker kit.

New sticker kit??? NOOooooooooooooo!!!! Old School LBZ stickers FTW!!!!!!!!

as far as mods go, have you considered things like pipes, IRK, bigger/better carby, cam, Flux Capacitor or EDC?

(the last two may be figments of my imagination)...

The rest will make it quite the weapon however...

Oh, and i have a bit of a trick with the suspension on those things, for those wanting to go to longer travel forks... will see if i can find the thread...
You mentioned you were going to brace/strengthen the frame... could do the suspension mod at the same time.. :)
Looking pretty sweet so far mate, well done.

haha thats what my mate said to but yeah im not a fan lol they have to go ill probs get a five-o sticker kit or something. yeah was thinkin bout the aye. probs get the head ported n stuff. but yea hsuspension mod sounds pree sikk might have to check it out. thanks.

Old thread but she's finally finished. Ill hopefully get some pics up tomoro of her.

Bump for a sick thread, got any pics dude?

if anyone has a rear wheel exactely the same as this let me know

Haha sorry people forgot about the pics all together ay lol will get some up as soon as I can.

Latest posts

Back